ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decembers Fast Car ( Paz’s Clio)

Is that the pink one that was parked next to mine at Donny in April? Has Saxo arches and GT Turbo-intended bumpers? As an effort, it shows real dedication. But I remember the finish being very poor - and theyd only finished it the night before Donny!

GLENN THATS SO MAD, I READ IT LAST NITE AND WAS GONNA PUT A POST UP ON IT TODAY, U READ MY MIND.

IT LOOKS TOO MUCH! I KINDA LIKE AND I KINDA DONT, ITS TRUE WHAT 16VCLIO SAID, IT SHOCKS ME HOW IT TOOK TWO WEEKS TO FIT THOSE LIGHTS, BUT IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY THEY DONT EVEN FIT PROPERLY, NOT EVEN WELL! ONE SIDE IS EVEN WONKY IF YOU LOOK DEAD ON!

SOMETIMES IM PARTIAL TO IT, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY I THINK THE KIT IS OVER THE TOP! LOOKS LIKE A FAPPIN SPACESHIP! THE NOS IS APPEALIN, AS IS THE ICE, BUT THATS ALL FOR ME!

HMMMMM A FEW CONTRADICTIONS IN THERE!! LOL!

DAN

The right ideas are there but is is just not there it needs alot more work to be honest, the rear lights are awful, but if they had been done right they would have made the car, when looking at it up-close you can see the indents from the handles and locks, I am a big admirer of one off cars but they need to be 100% not 85% or they look crap in my opinion anyway!!

I quote the "UKs Phattest Clio." Not for long if all my ideas come into place!!! I hope it doesnt look like Pazs though. (Worrying now!!)

BMW 320d Sport

lol Ben dont remind me mate, that pinky thing was a complete joke:eek: - Id forgotten about that! and then by the end of the afternoon it had 4 business cards from mags wanting to do a feature! It was a real sh*tter.

Pazs one is untidy - it looks ok from a distance if that kind of styling is your thing, but close up its a rough job. Looks like a lot of work went into it, but I wonder how much of it he did himself and how much he got on the cheap cos he works for a mag? Load of bloody freeloaders, as Ive said before.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

lol he had that done by mynheer who are sposed to be wicked well i went to the mynheer garage not long ago and tbh i wasnt impressed they are extremely eager to do things but they had some cars in there which they looked good far off but up close the kits they had fitted had cracks where the filler has cracked and not set properly they had wrinkles in the paint and wanted alot of money for wht they do, they sent me a quote for anouther 1 of clio, it was around 800 for the front that included front bmw m3 skirt fitted and painted with a glass fiber bonned which was bad boyed and had 16v scoop and painted and that was it for the front the the 2 side skirts which were also bmw m3 smoother painted and fitted was 500 quid and for the rear to be smoothed and new skirt was 800 quid so thats 2100 quid and if i had it all done at once they would charge me 1000 quid more for no apparant reason. also while i was there they sl*gged my alloys of 5 times saying for not much more money than i spent i could of got a set of 19s fitted there i said oh how much more he said oh for about 1200 quid !!! i paid 480 quid for my 15s so that isnt a bit more. they wanted 480 quid for tints and 700 for shaving the door handles!!!

oh well i dont rate them at all.

MaLicE

Im sure I saw his car down S/end the other week, its v distinictive. Personally its not my cup of t but if hes happy with it, its all that matters.

Skoda Fabia vRS

saw it at Donny this year, good from afar yet still a bit too much

up close its sh*t, to put it bluntly, i honestly think i could have done a better job !

if Mynheer did that for free cos he works for a mag, then you would think they would do a good job with it being a big advert for them, but all its done is show people how crap a job they can do, its totally failed as a publicity stunt and id be very surprised if any clio owner who has seen that car in the flesh would ever use them

saw it down southend last week and at max live on the mynheer stand before the cage was fitted.

i think the front looks ok, but the rest looks pants, and what the feck are them lights all about,

what a waste of a good 16v

does anybody have piccies?? i dont generally tend to by the mags anymore but would love to see what your all on about.....

chuckie