ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent Alloy wheel refurbishers

My parents have curbed the alloys on their Corsa. Im wondering if anyone knows of a decent reasonably priced allloy wheel refurbisher? Im from Bristol

last i heard, £40 is about the going rate "per wheel" that included smoothing and respray... still alot of dollar if you ask me.

The place that is doing mine is £25+VAT per wheel and I have seen the work they have done and its excellent. Thats in Telford in Shropshire.

Cheers guys, I live in Bristol, £40 per wheel aint bad considering they are twice that to replace, £25 is better tho. There was somewhere advertised in Max Power ages ago and their prices started at £20 per wheel but I cant remember who they were, they were a mobile outfit, ne ideas?

I was quoted £50 per wheel ! DREAM ON as Im not paying that considering its an easy job with the right equipment!

usual bullsh*t: Yeah we drop them in acid then xray them and repair if needed, Then we enamel them in a bake oven!

this is the same place my mate had his wheels done and got back totally differerent wheels !

didnt cost me anything as the lovely men that knackered my wheels paid for the repair, after a phone call to the area manager !!

But i think it was something like 45 quid a wheel..........

Hope this helps,

Chuckie

RenaultSport clio v6 255

chips away quoted me £30 - 50 per wheel depending on the knackerdness( word???) of them, sod that do it your self get the tyre off and respray, my willy wheels are currently getting done.

The place i have had several recommedations for is
www.thewheelhospital.co.uk
based in rochford near southend essex
they have quoted me £240.00 for the Williams wheels to be refurbed inc loan wheels whilst they are being done according to the info and recs i have had their work is good quality.

Clare