ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent and reasonably priced 24 hour car insurance cover...?

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Does anyone know of decent but reasonably priced insurance companies that offer 24 hour car insurance cover?

Currently I'm with Adrian Flux. Just phoned them and they've come back to me with quote for £60 just for 24 hours, I feel this is a tad expensive, even for a Ibiza Cupra TDi.

Thanks.:)

Suzuki Jimny
If the seat is already insured, it might be cheaper to add yourself to the existing policy. Cost me £25 to be added onto the girlfriends policy for a week.

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
If the seat is already insured, it might be cheaper to add yourself to the existing policy. Cost me £25 to be added onto the girlfriends policy for a week.

Its a car im looking to buy, one to replace the Fabia which is currently insured with Adrian flux. Just felt the 24 hour cover quoted for 60 quid is a rip off.

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Thanks guys, will do :)

Just got a quote from days insure, not bad, only 30 quid. Half the price I started out with. Will check to see if the others can beat it.:)

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Bit of a thread bump, but i came here looking for suggestions for cheap 24hr cover. I just downloaded an app called "cuvva", they do hourly insurance. They quoted me on a 54 plate 1.6 focus, £5.45 for 1 hour (which is exactly what I need as I just need to move a car 10 miles) or £16.63 for 24hours which is about 50% cheaper than all the other 24hour quotes i had. Hope this is helpful to someone and saves them a few quid!

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Looks neat, can see how that would be useful in some situations. No good if you've just bought the car though, it's only for cars owned by someone else where there is a full insurance policy in force.