ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent body shop west midlands

Does anyone know of a decent body shop that will resray parts in need a 172 kit respraying but want a decent and reasonably priced body shop, also just a thought can you achieve a good finish with spray cans lol, thanks

Megane r26
Dents 8 in Birmingham, me best mate works there and his quality of finish is awesome and I've seen some s**t over the years in the motor trade. There really competitive and there's always some tasty supercar exotica in there to drool over.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Shorade are an approved body repair/paint shop by Cannock. They do Audi and Porsches and are approved by both companies.
Rattle cans on a bumper...I wouldn't go there mate. If you can't get the proper kit and a proper area to spray in, it will only waste your time and effort with a poor finish.

<----- If your bringing just the parts to us, we'll beat any sensible quote, assuming its to the same quality of work. Would need to see the parts to quote you.

Last edited: