ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent over-the-head headphones

SchwepTek™
I currently have a decent set of in ear headphones for music whilst on the move but want something a bit more comfortable/better sound whilst at home and also for playing guitar with.

No idea what to look for and dont want to spend too much although i appreciate its a get what you pay for market.

Mondeo diesel barge
Sennheiser HD555 or Goldring DR150. Both are open back, so a little noise will escape out the headphones, but both are excellent, looking at around £60-£70 for them. If you want a little cheaper, the goldring DR100's are around £30 and are great for the price.

albi 197
sennheiser hd595's, I paid roughly £120 for mine from richer sounds. When connected to a decent source they are brilliant though. No regrets about buying them - and extremely comfy.

57 Clio Campus Sport
I got a pair of Grado SR80i's for Christmas and there superb. Think they retail for around £100-110