ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decided to get me a new 2010 Clio RS

astra break
Hi All,

I'm from Belgium and already had a 182 from 2004 until 2007 and sold it because I was getting a company car and the girlfriend didn't want to drive it (She was still learning to drive) because it was too fast ... She bought her a Toyota Yaris lol. But anyway. The Clio RS virus never left my body and today I bought a brand new RS for 15600 GBP (18000 €) Its's a full fat (do you guys still use this term? :) ) with cup pack, satin black alloys, Makaha grey (storm grey in UK?) and lots of other options which are less important.
The guy who is selling it has split up with his wife/girlfriend and needs money so he can't put it on the road (costs 3000€ in Belgium) and is selling it way below the price.

i'll be having her this weekend/shortly after the weekend as I have already requested the plates but this takes 3 to 4 working days.

Pics will follow as soon as available.

I'm a happy man :)

ITB BG 182
Good on ya matey, hope you enjoy it.
What colour is the car or is that the makara grey you was on about?

Clio 200FF Cup RB
nice, i`ve got my new racing blue one on thurstday, it`s a lovely car :) you will be pleased with it, get some pictures up, when you get it. :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Storm grey..... I'm wet!

Seb will be nursing a semi!