ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Demon Tweeks - Lowering

Maz

LY 200

I want to get my 182 lowered at Demon Tweeks and would appreciate any guidance or advice on coilovers before booking it in

Thanks

Maz

Lionel Richie

you have money to burn! Demon Tweeks arent cheap!!

check out the LEDA suspension group by in the Exterior forum

Maz

LY 200

Not really mate no, just looking for somewhere sort of local that has a good rep as I havnt really got a clue lol :oops:

you do not have that much choice for a 182

Cheapest are GAZ at about £520 not that rated on here due to high spring rates. I should be getting mine this week (a month after I ordered them!) with custom spring rates 200lb front 225lb rear (rather then the standard 225lb front 250lb rear) Fred is going to fit them for me (saving me about £130 off getting them fitted at a motorsport outfit) so all in for me less then £600 fitted.

LEDA group buy for £860 (retail nearly £1200) if you have got the cash go for these far better then the GAZ apparently but you get what you pay for obviously.

Yozzas Bilstein kit if you are into trackdays and very rich. More expensive again although not sure if the price is sorted yet.

I think this is all the choice you have.

Maz

LY 200

Cheers Mark.

Anyone had their car lowered at Demon Tweeks ?? what did you get, what was the cost and what is it like ??

Mazda MX5 1.8

you could have a go at fitting urself? then get tracking checked.........

incidently i think i parked up next to ur car at the weekend at the hotel? sunglasses on the dash parked across 2 spaces?

if your local to demon tweeks then your within driving distance of FRED GO TO FRED and save some money ive got the H&Rs and they were around the £750 mark £800 fitted by the MAN!

Black Mk2 172

Quote: Originally posted by Mazza on 12 September 2005

Not really mate no, just looking for somewhere sort of local that has a good rep as I havnt really got a clue lol :oops:
Urban-racing are good, i took my old car there to get dropped, There really helpful and will give you a good price. Give them a ring on (01925) 444345 , or go to their shop , its on the industrial estate behind LA bowl. Or have a look at their website http://www.urban-racing.comwww.urban-racing.com , Im looking to get mine lowered , and thats where ill be taking mine

[Edited by Scott 172 on 13 September 2005 at 4:52pm]

Maz

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by Scott 172 on 13 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Mazza on 12 September 2005

Urban-racing are good, i took my old car there to get dropped, There really helpful and will give you a good price. Give them a ring on (01925) 444345 , or go to their shop , its on the industrial estate behind LA bowl. Or have a look at their website http://www.urban-racing.comwww.urban-racing.com , Im looking to get mine lowered , and thats where ill be taking mine

[Edited by Scott 172 on 13 September 2005 at 4:52pm]
Cheers Scott, I will give them a bell :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

tweeks are fine, maybe bit pricey, but get it done in the week as they are quieter, ask for a discount also (be cheeky), and they are usually very good, i gota very good price on toyo t1rs + fitting

im just waiting on a suspension component, whan i fit this, im taking it there to be tracked/lazer aligned, they have good equipment there.

and its only 15mins down the road for me

Maz

LY 200

Cheers peeps, was beginning to lose the will to live, lol

Lol at Clio_Chris, fit them myslef... cant even wash the car myslef I am a woman, :oops: