ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Demon Tweeks

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Ever had a meet here, spotted this on their website

JOIN IN - Do you run a motor club or enthusiasts group? Why not organise a club day here at the Demon Tweeks Store? We have some of the best driving and riding roads in the UK right on our doorstep! We set aside a specific parking area for your club where you can gather, meet, chat and compare mods... We’ll even organise special offers for your club members that turn up on the day.

Would anyone be interested? Would have to be a Saturday I reckon.

Posted it in here since not many Yorkshire folk would want to travel.

DCi 100
As far as I know yeah, but I've never been/been to one.

I'd like to go anyways, find a decent seat that I actually fit into and like.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Dont see why not im sure i can persuade a lot of the chester lot to come!!! Why not see if they will give us discount too lol

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'd like to go anyways, find a decent seat that I actually fit into and like.

Exactly why i want to go lol

Going to drop them an email about doing it then, Saturday 10th any good for people?

Last edited:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
well i am up for it if i can get the day off in not the day might be able to after lunch?
last time i went it was more wheels than seats:dapprove:

greeni1.2 are u comein on the 18th?????

Honda ATR
its only 30min away for me so count me in. we could go on to do horseshoe pass and get some good pics.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
do it the back end of the month, Id make the trip over. just i need to get holiday time in

yeh had a meet there before, its 2 mins from my nans.

ALot more fun to be had battering the roads in n.wales though...

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone fancy it on Sunday the 25th then?

Will send them an email if enough people are interested :)

1) jenic
2)
3)
4)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
s**t sorry jenic didnt realise you'd organised this on the day ive semi organised this BBQ! i feel pretty bad right now

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
s**t sorry jenic didnt realise you'd organised this on the day ive semi organised this BBQ! i feel pretty bad right now

Nope its my bad, nothing is arrange anyway!

I'm busy until August on a weekend, might try again then :)