ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Demonshine Range

Anyone used any of the new products, they are on offer at Asda. Going off Demonshine which actually wasn't bad these could be a bargain.

Pre wash
http://direct.asda.com/Demon-Machine-Rapid-Dirt-Shifter--1L/001031542,default,pd.html

Cheap APC?
http://direct.asda.com/Demon-Multi-Surface-Cleaner--1L/001031549,default,pd.html

Wheel Cleaner
http://direct.asda.com/Demon-Wheel-Cleaner--1L/001031535,default,pd.html

Shampoo
http://direct.asda.com/Demon-Shampoo-Venturi--2L/001031563,default,pd.html

Seeing as Demonshine could double up as QD and clay lube are any of these products worth having around? Any reviews from DW

The pre wash could be bargain if it acts anything like Citrus power or the likes.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Will be nipping to ASDA later! They do some fantastic deals on microfibres and general car stuff. Gonna grab the wheel cleaner and dirt off!

I might give the prewash a whirl. As above, it beats CP (as much as I love it) by 10 quid a bottle lol!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
That demon wheels is another which changes colour. ..wonder if its similar to Hot Wheels???

Clio RS200
The snow foam I've used but I couldn't get it to foam at all. I had it in a detergent bottle attached to a jet wash. You can get a fitment that goes straight on the DW container a fit direct to just a hose. Tried both and they were both crap. It might work with an actual foam lance though. The DW speed wax I'd recommend. It's quick, easy, and leaves a decent shine. Works well on plastics and lights as well.

DW? DW is Detailing World?

Snow Foam and wax is not of interest (to me). More of interest is whether there is a cheaper AF Citrus Power out there.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Megs16? is that Last Touch? If so i didnt, i ended up getting the M&K welcome kit which came with a QD and i love that so whilst its expensive im probably going to end up getting that again.

I'm surprised no one on DW has come across these and tried them out yet.

I'm not a member though so can't see even if there was.

Clio RS200
DW? DW is Detailing World?

Snow Foam and wax is not of interest (to me). More of interest is whether there is a cheaper AF Citrus Power out there.

Meant demon wash, I had a coffee in my hand and typing whilst walking, I can't multitask

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
the snow foam works well in the proper snowfoam lances. the detergant bottles are s**te.
doubles up as a good lube for washing.

they have the range at halfords, iv tried the apc and demon wheels.
both good tbh. the wheels edition does stuggle abit to shift stuborn dirt from wheels.

yet to try the prewash, have a bottle sitting around somewhere. shame they dont do them in the 5L forms !

anybody had a go with the interior one?

Megs16? is that Last Touch? If so i didnt, i ended up getting the M&K welcome kit which came with a QD and i love that so whilst its expensive im probably going to end up getting that again.

Yeah that's the badger. I'll try and remember to post some off as it's just sitting there. I've been ordered to take my stuff down South, so I'll be doing a clearout.

I'm surprised no one on DW has come across these and tried them out yet.

I'm not a member though so can't see even if there was.

There are a few threads on them. No major reviews as of yet, but the community is aware.

Meant demon wash, I had a coffee in my hand and typing whilst walking, I can't multitask

Proof that you're male, my friend ;)

the snow foam works well in the proper snowfoam lances. the detergant bottles are s**te.
doubles up as a good lube for washing.

they have the range at halfords, iv tried the apc and demon wheels.
both good tbh. the wheels edition does stuggle abit to shift stuborn dirt from wheels.

yet to try the prewash, have a bottle sitting around somewhere. shame they dont do them in the 5L forms !

anybody had a go with the interior one?

Interesting. Ish. Wonder Wheels Hot Wheels suits me for my wheels, but the pre wash could be interesting.

Just spotted this...I bought some wheel cleaner from the little car shop in Ringwood the other week as it was on offer in there as well. It is absolute rubbish! It actually made me angry how rubbish it was, the water in the bucket had more cleaning power. I have used Bilberry in the past and this stuff doesn't even come close.

Just bought the pre wash and APC type stuff, will be a while before I use it.

Even it's rubbish at least I've got some chemical resistant spray bottles.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Used the prewash yesterday,very effective cleaning power and appears to be wax safe. I'd certainly recommend it.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Talking of known 'tat' brands bringing ing new stuff out...

null_zps0ab63901.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Reading the leaflet it promised all new lotions and potions but yep probably the same old s**t.

Honda & VW
I reckon I've still got a bottle of Mer polish somewhere in my garage from approx 15 years ago. Might have gone up in value

PH1 Clio 172
Mer! Did anyone try washing with it leaving it to dry and then buffing it off! Worst finish ever. I used it years ago on a Fabia I had. Apparently you could do this.....if you had arms like Popeye