ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a product for these processes

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Been a long time since I bought some detailing products.

I need pretty much everything.

Is Iron-X still the best fallout remover?
What to use for tar?
Also, a good wheel cleaner because my wheels are caked in brake dust.
Is Rapid Dirt Shifter that you can get from the supermarkets still considered to be almost as good as the expensive pre-wash sprays?
Also, a good shampoo?
And is the Bilt Hamber clay that you can use with water still a good choice for claying?

Also, what site to order from these days? Preferably one site with all (or most) of the products so I don't have to pay multiple delivery charges.

I'm no pro, just want products that are actually going to do the job well.

Thanks.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I bought the Bilt hamber fallout remover, think it was about 14 for a litre. Id buy it again when the time comes.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Rapid dirt shifter can't be found as cheap as it once was. Off the shelf pre wash prices you're better off ordering online.

Carpro iron x or bilt hamber korrosol are still highly rated. If you're mainly looking to use it as a wheel cleaner iron x and korrosol is still just as good, or bilt hamber auto wheel as it is a combined wheel cleaner and fallout remover

Tar removers - carpro tar x or autosmart tardis if you're happy to buy 5 litres

Pre washes take your pick as it's mainly personal preference. Bilt hamber auto foam, autofinesse citrus power, powermaxed jet wash and wax, valet pro advanced neutral snow foam