ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Denison IceLink

E39 M5
I have purchased and installed a denison icelink today but have a few problems. Whilst it all fitted together correctly i cannot control the ipod from the headunit and it will not charge. I can control everything through the ipod and the music plays, So thats a start but would like everything to work correctly.

I have a 52 Clio with a Renault Head Unit. The Ipod is a 3rd Gen ? not quite sure...Its not got a colour screen but it does have a click wheel.

Any idea's what i have done wrong ?

do you have a tuner or update list radio?as there are different ones for each.3rd gen ipods arent a problem with it.was it just plug and play or did you have to wire in anything separate?clio is about the only car i havent fitted em to

btw its dension :rasp:

Last edited:
  E39 M5
Sorry yes Dension.....

Not sure what radio it is, its the stock renault item that came in my 2002 Cup. All i did was plug the Blue socket into where the changer would have gone.

A4 Avant & A3
thinking back to when i installed mine, you can change the settings for charging & for the way the ipod is controlled i think

It may be set to control it from the device rather than the HU, and charging may well be turned off?

Last edited:
  E39 M5
I read the instructions and it mention's pressing key 6 and other combinations but this does not seem to work ? How did you access this menu ?

106 GTi
As above, sounds like you need to go into the menus and set it up. if it charges or not is a user selectable option, as if if you control the ipod from the h/unit or from the ipod itself. Been ages since I set mine up and I cant find the manual here at the moment.

A4 Avant & A3
I think it was something like pressing '6' key & wait a few seconds for the ipod screen to display the dension logo & options i (all from memory i'm affraid)
From there you use the ipod to select all your settings.