ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dension question

Car  182 sport
I have a 182 clio 05, will I get tack names in the cars display with the dension system and have full control with the stalk remote. Also is there anywhere I can pick one up from or is it only order online.


Thanks
 
no it doesnt display the track names. I have a 182 cd player in mine.

You do have full control from the head unit but tbh its easier to bite your own back than use one.......

I wouldnt recommend one
 
Back
Top