ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dent removal , chesterfield area??(worksop)

monaco blue 172 ..
anyone know any decent dent removal companies /people in the chesterfield area , worksop to be exact........
need a few doin on my flamer ????? cheers

monaco blue 172 ..
just chesterfield or sheffield is fine ... just want them sorting cos they starting to do my head in lol

monaco blue 172 ..
not off top of head mate depends what its for . neighbour knows a good place that does tune ups ? diagnostics etc

monaco blue 172 ..
all dents sorted !!!! DENT MAN 07830197769 . based in donny ,, came and did it at work ... did the whole car including bonnet, both rear quarters, and both doors , had a fair few to do and only charged £90 , .... and he has done a fantastic job ,,, highly recomended .....

monaco blue 172 ..
honestly mate ... i even had 3 very large dents on my bonnet .. and ya cant even see where they were ... he even aggreed to a de-dent meet if someone wanted to arrange it lol ....

monaco blue 172 ..
anyone wanting a good dent removal bloke ... give him a ring . you will not be dissapointed!!!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
mine is coverd in dents would cost more than the car if i got em removed but i guess i could price it up

monaco blue 172 ..
mine was too fella every panel had at least 3 in but only charged me £90 for the whole car ... he is based in doncaster but came over to my work near worksop and now ya cant even tell there was any there.....well pleased with it