ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dent removal from halfords?

hi guys i have a dent on my passenger door from when i went to blackpool the other weekend nothing really bad just wondered what the halfords kit for dent removal was like cheers many thanks

Elvis - Biarritz 1.2
IIRC the halfords kit is a bit of sticky something or other, a hook and a piece of rope. :S

I'd go for the pro's. Or you could do what I'm doing, and wait till you have enough dents to get a bulk discount at the bodyshop. :D

hi guys i had a go at my dent this weekend nees a bit more work but it has defo improved the mark and i am sure with another go it will come out completely very impressed and it also has enough for around 6-7 attempts so it is well worth the money..not saying it will do big or massive dents but little ones are no problem!!!

clidge said:
hi guys i had a go at my dent this weekend nees a bit more work but it has defo improved the mark and i am sure with another go it will come out completely very impressed and it also has enough for around 6-7 attempts so it is well worth the money..not saying it will do big or massive dents but little ones are no problem!!!

Thats good to hear - so often people advertise their clios with 'parking dents' in the door s- if a halfords kit can sort them out, then its highly commendable - well done Halfords!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
rich172 said:
hows this halfords kit work exactly ? what do you do ?

sledham.gif

;)

hi guys sorry for the delay right the kits does not look great when you open the box granted but basically it comes with a hard polymer stick that you have to heat onto the dent in the centre then cool it with cold water and then pull with the hook mechanism supplied it is very simply and effective highly recommened cheers