ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dented Bonnet

M2 Competition
Aye. Very common fella the bonnets are pretty weak, will dent from being pushed closed/ stone chips etc.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
never really thoguht that droppign the bonnet would damage the bonnet!

I've noticed a symmterical dent dead centre of my bonnet, not visibile in pictures though

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
never really thoguht that droppign the bonnet would damage the bonnet!

I've noticed a symmterical dent dead centre of my bonnet, not visibile in pictures though

you're meant to drop them carefully.

the damage happens when people leave them on the catch and then push down on them

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
Same problem for me mate, except I have about 4, all on the right hand side, and cant get to any of them. Like you said, looks like previous owner was pushing on bonnet to lock it.:(

Oil Burner
you can get to the dents, had a big dent taken out of my clio when i ran a mate over (long story) it was right on the front centre of the bonnet. There are two little holes at the front where ou can fit a metal stick down with a rounded end and push them out. Takes ages and a good eye. £120 had mine sorted. Dents direct. Top service.