ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DENTS

Take it you got some dings on your car then? Looks like someone punched my roof over the weekend, two little dents just above the drivers door, b******s!

yeah, only had the car 2 weeks. washed it yesterday and noticed a little dinq where a doors been opened onto it.

you can only really notice it wen looking down the panel and its not that big, but what with it being brand new its p*ssed me right off!! i was just wondering if tese sucker dent removers would do the job.

i know its not a major thing, and on previous cars ive let it go, but what with this being my first new car, i just know its there and it annoying!! if you catch my drift??

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, had a punto sporting before my 172 and you only had to look at the thing and it would dent. Dentmasters are pretty good but at £75 a panel that sucker would be a much cheaper!

they sell similar things at halfords for about the same money, so u can use it and then just say it didnt work