ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DEPRESSED!!!!!!!

2001 mk2 ph2 1.2 8v
Well. I phoned up renault today to find out how much a set of 182 anthracite alloy wheels cost and just aswell i was sitting down or i would have fell down!!! They are £130+vat each and you still have to buy the centre caps £10+vat each. im an apprentice technician and that is more than a months wages to me!!! DEPRESSED!!!

Mini Cooper S sport
^^ exactly, there's an unmarked set going for £400 with tyres - much cheaper than Renault stealers!

Mk4 .:R32
the good old days of an apprentice wage.

As above theres a set on here for 400, pretty cheap as they include tyres

2001 mk2 ph2 1.2 8v
yes i know but most people want them to be picked up and as i havent yet passed my test and i stay in edinburgh most people are from england its a bit far for me lol

Mini Cooper S sport
yes i know but most people want them to be picked up and as i havent yet passed my test and i stay in edinburgh most people are from england its a bit far for me lol

You could try asking the seller on here if he'd post them!! Paying postage is still cheaper than Renault..

Honestly, do we have to think of everything for you? ;)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
you think thats bad, wanna try asking them how much it is for a orignal gold williams wheel, that would be £195 please so a set works out at just shy of £800 and thats with out tyres and centre caps lol

Just to add more misery to your post...

Have you figured the cost of spacers and longer wheel nuts into the equation?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
The plastic splitters for a 172 Cup are circa £140 from Renault!!! Thats for a bit of bloody plastic. Or the blue blanking plates from the 172 Cup are £55ish quid for 2!!!!! When you go to the dealers, bring some lube!!!!! ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
I have a new set of turinis on mine, gaz bought them and sold the old ones off, i personally wouldnt buy secondhand unless they were for track use or just an old nail like my van! Some peoples treasure is another mans trash as they say! Yes there mint mate, scratched to fook more like!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Best buy for the cup imo!!!! Looks like new now!!! And i'm a fussy b*****d. Ohhhh i have 4 anthricite 182 alloys in my shed....... ;)

Renault are a rip off.
Why err thats the price to make them and everyone make a profit there not out to sell millions of 182 wheels to people as a business parts is there to supply parts and sort them for accident damage etc more. There not profeshional companies for selling cheap parts.
why would you want those rims anyway there awful looking
the colour is a dull grey there proper naff
Each to there own?