ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Derby

Clio 172 PH2
Alvaston originally matey, but moved to Chadd with the mrs. Been after a 172 for ages and finally managed to lay my hands on one lol. Just needs bottom gearbox mount and should be sorted hopefully :)

Clio 172 PH2
I'm in love with mine at the mo lol i've had that many cars and never really found one that i wanted to keep for more than 6 months but the clio is just awesome to drive!

Mini JCW
Another Derby member? Christ they're popping up everywhere.

I'm from Oakwood originally, now living in Alvaston and drive a Megane R26 - we need a local meet and drink!

Clio 172 PH2
Sounds good Gex23, my brothers got one and a few other people we know lol, i like the R26, very nice! Where bouts in alvaston you from bud?

Trophy #267
More in Alvaston :) I moved from there a few years back, now bit further up the A50. Oh and your twitter link seems to be wrong.
Welcome to forum

Clio 1.2 16v
Welcome to the club matey. I'm a local from Notts.
Keep tabs on the East Midlands section of the forum to keep up to date with meets and chat etc.

I'm sure I haven't seen you posting on here for ages?!

You've not been looking in the right places <3

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
A few people knocking around quite local now, never used to be!

04 Clio 182 12 astra
Lots from Derby. Not seen many about on the road though. Will have to sort a little meet out