ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Derby

ultra red 197
I'm up for a meat when cars bk from Renault lol.

I live in chadd so will look out for u

Renault Clio 197 Cup
Only this one so far.... its just a bugger to keep clean long enough to get some good pics!

IMAG0537.jpg

Clio 172 PH2
I'm up for a meat when cars bk from Renault lol.

I live in chadd so will look out for u
Yeah i'll look out for you too bud, where bouts in Chadd are ya? And love the 197's, car for the fututre i think, better start saving though lol :)

Nissan 350z
Where has all this Derby activity come from? as JP said there never used to be much at all.

Mini JCW
Near Aldi. U carnt miss it.
A4E3507D-7B0D-48BF-9E13-2C3D4D5B385B-7595-000004A9E97DA6B2.jpg

Where bouts you from

Seen your car a few times - i'm a manager for Aldi and have been covering at the chad store for a few months.

Surprised you've not seen the 197 or now the R26 hiding in the pub car park next to it ;)

ultra red 197
Seen your car a few times - i'm a manager for Aldi and have been covering at the chad store for a few months.

Surprised you've not seen the 197 or now the R26 hiding in the pub car park next to it ;)

Yer iv cin it in the pub car park on the way to work quite a bit. Dose it have a big dint down the side? Or is that someone else

Mini JCW
Yer iv cin it in the pub car park on the way to work quite a bit. Dose it have a big dint down the side? Or is that someone else

LOL, must be thinking of another car. Never seen another R26 in Chad / Alvaston, let alone in the same carpark.

No dint's I can assure you.

clio 172
matlock sounds a good place bottom carpark ? for a meet but having sum ink as well so i hope me tattoo'ist doesnt pick the day .....
or il be there unless you guys fancy sumut closer ?

clio 172
got a family to get back to ....best in morning/lunch and i thought one of the carparks from matlock to matlock bath as good back ground also blackrock as a decent background in carpark ................ even better the pub carpark lol

clio 172
been up your st dredz06 lots of time but was in me audi damback then speed humps on your street are high :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I may be up for somewhere in matlock area, local to me but busy working on car sunday so depends how that goes ;)

Clio 172 PH2
Not too far from me Kyle, im on Radnor Street

I'll keep my eyes open for you all, and the sppedbumps aren't no where near as bad as on St Marks road! They're a bloody nightmare! Ripped my front bumper off my astra coupe on one of the bleeders lol!