ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

desire update

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
My Desire has just asked me if I want to do a system update.

OTA_Bravo_HTC_WWE_1.21.405.2-1.15.405.4_release_P4ohim1mtp6zggcyon.zip

Looks like its Froyo after a quick google.

Happy days:star:
 
Just checked for updates for my phone and it said "there are no updates available" :dapprove:

Might come through throughout the night or something!
 
It's NOT Froyo lol. I have had that update a month ago and HTC pulled it as people were complaining that they couldn't get WiFi working after the update, but the people who were having problems were people who debranded there handsets.

I can't remember what the update did though lol. Not a lot if I remember rightly?!...
 
Back
Top