ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Mito Sportiva 135
Also says 'new social space' - wonder what that is??!
The Iron Lords included all the heroes celebrated in the Iron Banner tournaments - Efrideet, Gheleon, Perun, Jolder, Radegast, Silimar, Felwinter, Skorri and Timur. I am really hoping there is a good story to this. There is a good one in the grimoire cards but most people haven't read them so they're wasted!

White APE
Yeah it's at the old iron lords fort area. Quite a run down rustic space.

The new modified fallen look interesting. Even if the dregs do looks like peg leg pirates. Raid boss looks pretty cool too.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah it will be nice to have a new raid. I'd like one which is a bit more action orientated like Crota's End but a few more mechanical elements like in Vault/King's End.

Ultimately something which is fun but you can still complete if some r****d in your team dies (which seems to happen a lot!)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it will be nice to have a new raid. I'd like one which is a bit more action orientated like Crota's End but a few more mechanical elements like in Vault/King's End.

Ultimately something which is fun but you can still complete if some r****d in your team dies (which seems to happen a lot!)
Marc and I can compete for who can be the biggest r****d

Mito Sportiva 135
Think Mark already has that in the bag! Paul is really good at raids - but I never think any of them are THAT hard if you know what you're doing and act as a team

GTD, Lupo
Oh dear look what I'm playing again :D Well i finally made 335 on all 3 characters now. Just need to get some duplicate stuff so they can all be 335 at the same time. Im currently trying to get a Longbow but don't think its going to happen.

Mito Sportiva 135
Was going to play some Iron Banner this week but apparently it's cancelled like Trials was over the weekend. The last one was postponed too...how the hell have they messed up matchmaking?!

I'll continue to play some salvage I guess - had a great match yesterday where me and 1 other random beat a fireteam of 3 people. I was going to send them a message but then thought I get whipped far too often to mock anyone else...

GTD, Lupo
Yeah its a shame iron banner is down, this week looks pretty dull now to be honest. I done one NF got the strike helmet and a Ghost so nothing major there. I do like this weeks NF as its only the second time i have played it since the DLC. All I'm going to do now is build up a big stock of Exotic engrams like i did before. I think i already have 10 so should hopefully be able to get up to around 70-100 by the time the DLC is released. Im not 100% sure they will work like they did last time but it is still a good way to get ahead of the game.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I don't think the exotic engrams will decode the new items - as it's going to a new loot table rather than an updated one, like in the April update. If you have everything then no harm in trying though I guess. Might be different going from y2 into y3 compared to y1 into y2. I still have a few bits of warlock armour I need so I'm still shooting for those.
If I go on later I'll do some nightfalls and crucible. I am really not keen on prison/challenge of elders though - it's just so boring after you've done it once.
Be on from about 9ish probably anyway if you're about mate?

GTD, Lupo
Yeah I don't think the exotic engrams will decode the new items - as it's going to a new loot table rather than an updated one, like in the April update. If you have everything then no harm in trying though I guess. Might be different going from y2 into y3 compared to y1 into y2. I still have a few bits of warlock armour I need so I'm still shooting for those.
If I go on later I'll do some nightfalls and crucible. I am really not keen on prison/challenge of elders though - it's just so boring after you've done it once.
Be on from about 9ish probably anyway if you're about mate?

Yeah i should be mate, the only thing the engrams can decode into maybe is higher light items like last time. If i had done it properly last time i could have been 335 in about an hour but i screwed up.

Mito Sportiva 135
Possibly - the y2 gear will be infusable into y3 so that's different from last time anyway...although just annoys me because I'd still be rolling in Vault of Glass and using the armour from that if I could!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
You guys still playing Destiny then? I noticed you come online last night Tom, whilst I was watching TV.

I've gotten bored of Xbox now tbh, I don't enjoy single player gaming :(

Mito Sportiva 135
It's because you've not been playing with me Mark. We're the original party boys on Destiny. With me shooting stuff, and you dying - great times! :)
Yeah I came on and played a few games of salvage. I'm just trying to max out my grimoire. Have salvage, skirmish, rumble and doubles to go. Nearly there in skirmish and salvage but not even rank 1 in rumble or doubles :(
I like doubles so quite looking forward to that but rumble does my head in - I often get the lead then start panicking and going on a terrible streak where I keep dying. I'll blame my internet, as usual! :)

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Iron banner doesn't usually roll around so quickly, i wonder if there's been a big drop in players? I know I've given up, nobody on my fr plays at weekends now, I'll never get to 335.
I might try slavage, it's my last trophy for the platinum.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
It's because you've not been playing with me Mark. We're the original party boys on Destiny. With me shooting stuff, and you dying - great times! :smile:
Yeah I came on and played a few games of salvage. I'm just trying to max out my grimoire. Have salvage, skirmish, rumble and doubles to go. Nearly there in skirmish and salvage but not even rank 1 in rumble or doubles 😧
I like doubles so quite looking forward to that but rumble does my head in - I often get the lead then start panicking and going on a terrible streak where I keep dying. I'll blame my internet, as usual! :smile:
I haven't been playing with anyone - in fact I haven't really been playing Xbox at all! I want to, but because there's nothing dragging me in, I generally can't be arsed!

Mito Sportiva 135
Haha I'm pretty sure you could in a week or so...as long as you get Rise of Iron though. I'll carry you in the raid again :)

Clio 182 - RB
Also keen to do the raid if anybody need an extra person in their fire team, or 2 as my brother is always on but we don't have enough people to do it (never done the latest raid before).

Mito Sportiva 135
Sorry mate - me and Marc are both Xbox. He sucks anyway - although not sure if I ever mentioned but I've done the whole thing without dying once before. Marc needs me to carry him.

Mito Sportiva 135
Just use Destiny LFG or join a Facebook group like Fireteam Chat. Loads of players on there who should be able to help...although if you're not experience and/or a low light level, it might be a bit tricky. Just be honest and say you really appreciate the help in your messages and don't suck like Marc does

Clio 182 - RB
I'm 310 light so not that "poor" so to speak, just struggling to get more light now due to needing to to the raid and nightfall.

Will give them a go anyways, cheers lads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White APE
You can easily rank up without the raid. Nightfall, POE, and things like iron banner which is on now.

Clio 182 - RB
You can easily rank up without the raid. Nightfall, POE, and things like iron banner which is on now.
I hate POE so thats Iron Banner out if the question... I just keep bashing Vanguard Strikes but doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk