ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Arctic Blue 182
I want to do VOG but need a team. I play all day atm from about 8:30am till 6:30 unless im having a nap. Gorms i think is jumping on around 3pm ish this week. We hit up the weekly strike on hardest setting today and it was quite the long hall but good fun. Think the phrase "run away" was used rather alot! That's with him being a 29 and me a 27 :)

Really enjoying the team play element as the farming was getting very boring!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just tried a level 24 strike (I've just hit 22) and it was the nexus mission. Me and 2 randomers had 3 attempts, first go we just jumped down, killed the minotaurs and got the nexus down to about halfway but died. Same again second time. Third time, I let them 2 drop down and take care of the minotaurs, thinking if I could stay up on the ledge I'd have a good vantage point and the nexus wouldn't be able to hit me. Well the programmers must have already thought about this as an axis minotaur kept spawning behind me and killing me, lol. I've noticed similar things happening on other strikes too, presumably to stop people camping at the back.

Golf R32
Yer I played a Strike mission the other week where the other 2 guys bailed at the start, but I perserved. Got to the boss and died, so tried staying near the start of the boss area sniping, some weird thing spawned behind me which I killed straight away but on its death it explodes realising loads of balls of energy that bounce & ricochet round the area and just one hit almost killed me from full health

Mito Sportiva 135
I want to do VOG but need a team. I play all day atm from about 8:30am till 6:30 unless im having a nap. Gorms i think is jumping on around 3pm ish this week. We hit up the weekly strike on hardest setting today and it was quite the long hall but good fun. Think the phrase "run away" was used rather alot! That's with him being a 29 and me a 27 :smile:

Really enjoying the team play element as the farming was getting very boring!

I'll be on Saturday from the afternoon, so can try then. Currently 25 so might be up to 26 by then, depending if I get any more decent drops as I've maxed out most my current gear

Arctic Blue 182
Np much prefer the team play. @Gorms worked that one out the other night after dyeing shed loads :) We still managed to mess it up even after working that out as we were both a bit keen to kill him.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The ledge where you drop down to the last boss fight, you can keep jumping back up there and nothing can kill you.. just kept jumping up and down once the initial waves were dead and the big boss was out
Ah yes I've tried that. Only problem I found was I couldn't see many enemies up there. I was surprised nothing spawned behind me either.

Mito Sportiva 135
Cheers @Chapperz for the help with the weekly heroic strike thing.. didn't know about hiding in that gap on the archon priest strike.. going to do that every time now :smiley:

Please tell! Me and 2 mates tried in vain to do this last night, was more due to snipers and invisible vandals taking us out in our positions. 2.5 hours wasted!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
On behalf of me and my team - thanks! I have actually done this mission before but when I was like lv 17 and basically hid whilst 2 other players won it, but now I'm 25 need to kill him myself!
Lol! I just thought you guys being in the weekly heroic for that long was a glitch :p

Mito Sportiva 135
I really want the strange coins and hopefully buy something decent from Xur this weekend. Out of 6 legendaries I've acquired so far, 4 have been for the classes I can't use. I have a legendary pulse and fusion rifle, but would love a shotgun. Also need some better armour as apart from my helmet, everything is just rare and fully maxed already

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Found Xur but need 13 strange coins for exotic chest armour. Only have 3. :(

Mito Sportiva 135
I have a legendary helmet so was looking to get an exotic chest piece ideally - depending what he has. Not going to risk buying an engram as knowing my luck it will be for a different class which I can't use. The mad thing is though it would be like all the coins/motes of light I've earnt in a month on 1 thing...so if it isn't good I'll be livid!

Golf R32
He is a seller called Xur Agent of the Nine that only appears at weekends and sells Exotic items in exchange for Strange coins.

He appears just off from the speakers observatory. (Go through the left archway and head north)

GTD, Lupo
You are already on my list @Brand86 if anyone else needs a hand with anything feel free to add or invite me. On xbox one gamer tag is Stimpy443

Tin Can with wheels
Been playing this a fair amount, the game has notlived up to the hype but still is an enjoyable game!

Found this bad boy last night

IMAG0229_zps15443c49.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I really need a legendary primary weapon! My strangers rifle is maxed out now, 240 damage (I think)

Me and a mate did a level 24 strike, the 3 flayers one, just as we killed the last one some dude joined, got a blue engram and a strange coin! For doing fcuk all! :(

Tin Can with wheels
The reward system really don't make sence to me
At all ! I get naff all for 120 kills and some other dude dies all the time and kills 12 got 1 purple weapon and blue chest gear....

Mito Sportiva 135
Well I hammered this hard this weekend, now have all legendary armour plus an exotic helmet courtesy of Xur. Got a primary and secondary legendary weapon, only thing I am lacking is a legendary heavy.

What is super long though is that even though I can upgrade a bit more with glimmer and other resources which I can mine, I can't get ascendant shards/energy fast enough so will take forever to level up past 27.

I have got up to level 2 on Iron Banner so got all the kit needed to do the 2 challenges on there for basically just playing/winning on there...some of the others look so hard to do, I've got no chance! And, annoyingly, when I did finish first in a match I didn't have the bounty equipped!

White APE
He is a seller called Xur Agent of the Nine that only appears at weekends and sells Exotic items in exchange for Strange coins.

He appears just off from the speakers observatory. (Go through the left archway and head north)
Ahh I found him when I first started but couldn't get anything from at the time. I keep going back there but he's never there. Didn't realise it was a weekend only thing.

GTD, Lupo
Hit it pretty hard on Sunday.

Still lvl 29 but I have:

Primary;
Legendary: Shadow price and Vaquisher VIII
Exotic: Universal Remote and Hard Light.

Secondary;
Legionary: The Supremacy, Final Boss and The Comidan.
Exotic: Invective and Ice Breaker

Heavy;
Legionary: Steel Oricle z-11
Exotic: Super Good Advice

Stupid amount of coins and shards, just need the other two pieces of raid armour now.

Arctic Blue 182
Ahh I found him when I first started but couldn't get anything from at the time. I keep going back there but he's never there. Didn't realise it was a weekend only thing.

He moves every week mate! Have to find his new spot. He appears on a Friday at 10am.

@Gorms got my second character upto lvl 20 now. Thinking of starting a third :)

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Finally caved and picked this up with a PS4 on thursday and I'm really impressed with it. I've only done the earth missions so far as I have been playing in the Iron Banner (started at lv.6) where I have mainly been getting killed lots. It is more satisfying when you do get a kill though!

I am a heady lv.12 now! PSN is
Roachman-Bob if anyone wants to play, mainly get on in eves about 8ish - 10.

Mito Sportiva 135
Hit it pretty hard on Sunday.

Still lvl 29 but I have:

Primary;
Legendary: Shadow price and Vaquisher VIII
Exotic: Universal Remote and Hard Light.

Secondary;
Legionary: The Supremacy, Final Boss and The Comidan.
Exotic: Invective and Ice Breaker

Heavy;
Legionary: Steel Oricle z-11
Exotic: Super Good Advice

Stupid amount of coins and shards, just need the other two pieces of raid armour now.

How the deuce have you got all of that??? So jealous :(

Mito Sportiva 135
Hey Cookie, did you say you were PS4 or One? My GT is Brando M83 is you're an Xboxer, I am 27 as I said and looking to do Vault of Glass potentially this weekend if time allows

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
For the exotic stuff, do you guys just do strike after strike to get strange coins then buy stuff from Xur? I don't get strange coins that often.

Mito Sportiva 135
I do a fair amount of strikes and PVP - mix it up quite a lot. I think the best parts of the game are doing a strike with mates, personally

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I do a fair amount of strikes and PVP - mix it up quite a lot. I think the best parts of the game are doing a strike with mates, personally
Yeah same here.

I think the crucible/iron banner is a bit hit and miss, sometimes you can do well and get rubbish rewards and other times play rubbish and get good stuff!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
haven't touched this game since I got FH an Dayz... might have to sell if I don't play it in the next few weeks..!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah same here.

I think the crucible/iron banner is a bit hit and miss, sometimes you can do well and get rubbish rewards and other times play rubbish and get good stuff!
I know what you mean - since getting all the 3 bits of kit needed so I can just do bounties for winning or a certain amount of kills, I've been finding it REALLY hard to win!

I can't wait until I've fully levelled up my defender class so I can return to striker, whilst it's nice to get team bonuses, I want to smash people again!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Hey Cookie, did you say you were PS4 or One? My GT is Brando M83 is you're an Xboxer, I am 27 as I said and looking to do Vault of Glass potentially this weekend if time allows
One. Already added you, just not seen you online when I've been free yet. I'm away all weekend otherwise I would be up for that :(