ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

GTD, Lupo
Played some Iron Banner tonight, just so hit and miss. Either you're on a great team, or a terrible one. I think I had maybe 1 match where it was actually even. Shame I'm sooo outclassed with my light level, get smashed all over the shop.
What level gear does Trials of Osiris get if you win a few games?

It's pretty much the same for drops as pve. You will get stuff that is just a little better than what you are wearing at the time. As for light level it's not that bigger difference. 20 light equals about a 10% difference from what I have read. You hit 10% less they don't do more damage and then you also need to take into account the light on that weapon.

I played iron banner the other day at light level 280-290 and with sniping it made no difference at all. With red death I had to hit them with an extra burst to drop them.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I can't abide PvP. Every time I play, there's too much lag, or something - I can hit people repeatedly and not even take their shields down, it's utterly ridiculous.

GTD, Lupo
I can't abide PvP. Every time I play, there's too much lag, or something - I can hit people repeatedly and not even take their shields down, it's utterly ridiculous.

I tend to stay away from control because of the numbers causing lag. I play games that only have 3v3/2v2, so elimination, skirmish, double etc... it makes a massive difference. I avoid IB because the lag is horrendous.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I tend to stay away from control because of the numbers causing lag. I play games that only have 3v3/2v2, so elimination, skirmish, double etc... it makes a massive difference. I avoid IB because the lag is horrendous.
Iron Banner was clash yesterday (dunno if it changes), which is a f**king nightmare when you get a game against a full fireteam.
Have noticed a lot of people with red bars in IB that seem to be impossible to hit. The rewards seem pretty good for ranking up in IB, so going to stick with it and see what I can get
Fancy Trials at some point this week?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
It's only one reason why I don't play. The other is that I'm rubbish at it!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
The lag is getting on my nerves now in IB. Pretty much every game the top person on either team (or top few) will have red bar connections.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Legacy special, that's it. We aren't going to see any more y2 exotics from xur til probably December.
In other news, just went 24 and 7 on IB. Best round yet! Starting to get a feel for the maps now
I think JP and co are planning on raiding if you want to... I know you claim to despise the place though!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Bugger. HRH has got the TV at the mo anyway. Unless you guys want to go play PVP (or nightfall)
I do need to do the Nightfalls this week. I've done the raid on normal twice, and once on hard mode, so can't leave it for the week tbh. I was erring towards putting Fallout 4 on though

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Iron Banner rank 5 done (for this month)
Got a 317 Titan mark, and 310 ghost for it. Brings me to 302. Hope 300 stuff starts dropping now!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've got the jumping figured out at least!
Still need daughters and oryx
Nick and Daz did Daughters the other night apparently, they just need to finish Oryx. I haven't done Oryx on my Titan this week either, I'll be on tonight and tomorrow night I reckon. If I'm not playing Fallout 4!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Finally killed Oryx. Thanks guys. Fuckayou Oryx. 306 light now.
Also had a remarkably chilled American from LFG, which made a nice change

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Finally killed Oryx. Thanks guys. Fuckayou Oryx. 306 light now.
Also had a remarkably chilled American from LFG, which made a nice change
Yeah he was a decent chap. Reset day tomorrow, so you get to run it all over again! It's the only way your light will increase now, really. I need to get into Hard Mode this week, and get my Warlock up a bit more.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah he was a decent chap. Reset day tomorrow, so you get to run it all over again! It's the only way your light will increase now, really. I need to get into Hard Mode this week, and get my Warlock up a bit more.
When do I need to go to hard mode? 310?
My day today is going to be spent fetching hadium flakes and calcified fragments

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah - it might be worth doing another run through normal mode first, just to get some more gear. But the bosses up until Golgoroth aren't much harder really, Daughters and Oryx can be a pain though. If you're just under 310 before you go into HM, the drops should bump you up quite quickly. I just use LFG for HM (at least until Brando is back)

Mito Sportiva 135
Greetings from Mexico!

Shame I missed iron banner this week as the tier 5 packs apparently drop at 310+

A guy on my list got a 320 helmet and the ship, but he is a loser and spends his whole life on the game.

As the drop system is basically gambling, the more you play the more likely of getting better gear

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Greetings from Mexico!

Shame I missed iron banner this week as the tier 5 packs apparently drop at 310+

A guy on my list got a 320 helmet and the ship, but he is a loser and spends his whole life on the game.

As the drop system is basically gambling, the more you play the more likely of getting better gear
Hope you're having a good time!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I got 317 mark from ib, and 310 ghost so well worth it.
Need 2 more fragments. Given up trying to get the one where you do the timing jump to the chest guarded by the blind thrall, never make it in time. Need the golgoroth ones, and still need two tier 3 court of oryx. Does court of oryx tier 3 reset weekly? Only seen one kind all week

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I got 317 mark from ib, and 310 ghost so well worth it.
Need 2 more fragments. Given up trying to get the one where you do the timing jump to the chest guarded by the blind thrall, never make it in time. Need the golgoroth ones, and still need two tier 3 court of oryx. Does court of oryx tier 3 reset weekly? Only seen one kind all week
Yeah, weekly reset. The blind Thrall one is quite easy if you take the right route.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Think I took the wrong one!
If you have your ghost out while jumping, it speeds it up too. I remember it took me a few goes to get it right though!

It might be easier to get the Golgoroth Fragment(s) rather than the Court of Oryx T3 ones - they're the ones I left (I believe you can ignore 2, plus the 3 that aren't yet available, makes 50).

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
If you have your ghost out while jumping, it speeds it up too. I remember it took me a few goes to get it right though!

It might be easier to get the Golgoroth Fragment(s) rather than the Court of Oryx T3 ones - they're the ones I left (I believe you can ignore 2, plus the 3 that aren't yet available, makes 50).
I've just watched a video for the route to do the blind thrall and can see where Daz and I went wrong now. Hopefully get the golgoroth one later if enough people on