ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

GTD, Lupo
Paul - it's only on this week and then off for 2 weeks, but sure would be good to do it with you. Think our group tonight is full in theory but some people aren't intending to start until late. I want to crack on from about 9ish - want to do a full run though as still on the hunt for a better ghost. Plus I quite like the other bits too.

Alternatively if you have the sisters Mark we can start there and focus on the challenge and do the rest another time.

Im working crazy shifts this week so won't be able to play with you chaps until friday.

Sorry Marc didn't see you on bud or i would have popped you an invite.

Mito Sportiva 135
Ah I'm not on Friday as got my work do - hope to have had it done at least once before then and then at least once more over the weekend.
My 319 titan feels POWERFUL!!!

GTD, Lupo
Paul - it's only on this week and then off for 2 weeks, but sure would be good to do it with you. Think our group tonight is full in theory but some people aren't intending to start until late. I want to crack on from about 9ish - want to do a full run though as still on the hunt for a better ghost. Plus I quite like the other bits too.

Alternatively if you have the sisters Mark we can start there and focus on the challenge and do the rest another time.

Im working crazy shifts this week so won't be able to play with you chaps until friday.

GTD, Lupo
Ah I'm not on Friday as got my work do - hope to have had it done at least once before then and then at least once more over the weekend.
My 319 titan feels POWERFUL!!!

It so easy, i imagine you will have them all done by then. The only thing that is different is you get teleport into the shade if you don't collect the blights.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

It's fine mate, I think you were already in the raid when I logged in - I joined a random group anyway.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

Thinking about it, if you want to do a full run through I can do it on my Titan (checkpoint is on my Warlock)

Mito Sportiva 135
I'm easy. I'll logon as soon as I can and take it from there. It's tricky getting everyone to start at a decent hour because of different working patterns and not to mention Larry (Best) is in the US!
People also get in a mood sometimes about start times but I have to be up early for work so don't want to start at 11pm as it messes me for the next day!
A few people on my friends list already have the emblem - oh to be unemployed :)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm easy. I'll logon as soon as I can and take it from there. It's tricky getting everyone to start at a decent hour because of different working patterns and not to mention Larry (Best) is in the US!
People also get in a mood sometimes about start times but I have to be up early for work so don't want to start at 11pm as it messes me for the next day!
A few people on my friends list already have the emblem - oh to be unemployed :smile:
Yeah I have work at 6am tomorrow, not up for a late start!

I'll be on all evening, just invite me when you see me, doesn't matter what I'm playing.

GTD, Lupo
Dixy and Paul too.

Well done Paul!
I want to go play it now massively

I ended up just joining a random group and we done it on out second run. The amount of drops was crazy. You get the ship and emblem as standard and then I got another 320 boon and artifact and a 320 pulse rifle that will be getting broken down.

White APE
Been playing absolutely awful this evening so jacked it in as I was pissing myself off. Only decent thing I've had drop lately was a 306 mark. Still can't get passed 296 light, seem to have stalled.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
That was a waste of an evening. Took forever to get everyone online, then the servers were s**t. Might be back on the weekend, cba with Destiny.

GTD, Lupo
Well I was going to go to bed at a reasonable time. That went out the window and I'm only just about to have nap. I ended up running it on my last two characters. Pretty average drops to be fair, the only good thing being a 320 helmet for my hunter. I'm still more than happy to help if anyone needs it so just send me an invite.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Well I'm absolutely shattered, but will be on tonight, I want to get it done on at least one character.

Mito Sportiva 135
Bloody hell you just going to bed at this hour Paul?! Haha
I want it done so some assistance would be good if we're struggling to get a team, last night the issue was just technical it was so annoying.

The only thing which makes me feel a bit better is I have a 320 helmet!
I'll be on later, I was gutted we couldn't do it last night due to all the lag and glitches as the runs we did were perfect then just messed up for no reason. Send me a message when you're going on.
I'm so tired today I had to have a nap before going into the office.

GTD, Lupo
Bloody hell you just going to bed at this hour Paul?! Haha
I want it done so some assistance would be good if we're struggling to get a team, last night the issue was just technical it was so annoying.

The only thing which makes me feel a bit better is I have a 320 helmet!
I'll be on later, I was gutted we couldn't do it last night due to all the lag and glitches as the runs we did were perfect then just messed up for no reason. Send me a message when you're going on.
I'm so tired today I had to have a nap before going into the office.

I just had to get it done, I'm sick of waiting till around Monday and you start getting all the people that say their brother broke down their ToM and half of them don't have clue what the raid is.

Once the clutching finished around 04:00 it was easy.

Mito Sportiva 135
Well I REALLY want to get it done so will just stay up late tonight to do it I guess. Just hope the thing works tonight!
The technique is actually quite good and maybe even better than the regular knight strat. A 320 primary and/or chest piece would be ace. I'd love a 320 ghost too

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Well I REALLY want to get it done so will just stay up late tonight to do it I guess. Just hope the thing works tonight!
The technique is actually quite good and maybe even better than the regular knight strat. A 320 primary and/or chest piece would be ace. I'd love a 320 ghost too
I'll play tonight, as I get an extra hours lay-in tomorrow morning. I need to get it done as I doubt we'll manage to get a game in as a group after that?

Mito Sportiva 135
Why don't you think we will be able to after that?
It's really bugging me I've not done it yet though - I get obsessed over completing things once I've started and then have to wait 2 weeks for it to come up again.
Amazing how Destiny puts these pointless things in front of you which makes you compelled to do them but then once you've done it something else comes up. Last week it was getting the hard helmet then I got 2!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Why don't you think we will be able to after that?
It's really bugging me I've not done it yet though - I get obsessed over completing things once I've started and then have to wait 2 weeks for it to come up again.
Amazing how Destiny puts these pointless things in front of you which makes you compelled to do them but then once you've done it something else comes up. Last week it was getting the hard helmet then I got 2!
I won't be on tomorrow, you won't be on Friday IIRC, then I doubt I'll be on until Sunday at least. Plus it's then Christmas week, so it'd all ride on Monday!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah you're right.

Gorms are you not at work at the moment? Log into my account and complete it for me if you want mate... :)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Feel awful for that wipe on the third set of bombs! Sod's law it was on my Hunter, if it was my Warlock I would've been able to self-res. I think I'm going to retire my Hunter, and create a second Warlock, I don't enjoy playing it really.

But at least we got it done once.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah did it tonight quite easily. Nearly did it a second time but mark decided to kill himself between rounds

Didn't get much just another 320 helmet which I infused into an exotic helmet but forgot they cost more so it's only 319

Should have done it into my hunter helmet as its 318 so would definitely have gone to 320. Oh well. If we do it tomorrow I want a primary and a better ghost!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah did it tonight quite easily. Nearly did it a second time but mark decided to kill himself between rounds

Didn't get much just another 320 helmet which I infused into an exotic helmet but forgot they cost more so it's only 319

Should have done it into my hunter helmet as its 318 so would definitely have gone to 320. Oh well. If we do it tomorrow I want a primary and a better ghost!
Don't, I feel f**king terrible! (Thankfully I only died first twice the whole night!)

Mito Sportiva 135
I know - pay money not to play the game you've just paid for. Genius marketing there!

Last night I did buy a sparrow though - felt ashamed.

Mito Sportiva 135
Don't, I feel f**king terrible! (Thankfully I only died first twice the whole night!)
Haha only joking mate. It's good when someone dies so if I die I don't look so bad, I'm all for it! :)

Plus I have died before doing what you did - it's a lesson learned!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha only joking mate. It's good when someone dies so if I die I don't look so bad, I'm all for it! :smile:

Plus I have died before doing what you did - it's a lesson learned!
The irritating thing about it was that if I was 1 second quicker, I'd have been safe. Also, we probably would've managed it still but someone just shouted "Wipe" so you all killed yourselves, you probably could've done it.

I need to do the raid as a whole two more times, I also have the Daughters to complete on my Warlock - it's been a slow week for the raid tbh.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah same for me - but it's Christmas and also my mrs said last night she felt 'abandoned' as I play Xbox every night. Whilst this is true, I'm sure I have many other good qualities. I also pointed out she goes to bed at 10pm too!

How do you keep your mrs off your case? Gaming and the gym are my only real hobbies - admitedly I do both most days but I don't go out drinking much so she doesn't have to deal with that, so I thought she would be happy?!? Women

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah same for me - but it's Christmas and also my mrs said last night she felt 'abandoned' as I play Xbox every night. Whilst this is true, I'm sure I have many other good qualities. I also pointed out she goes to bed at 10pm too!

How do you keep your mrs off your case? Gaming and the gym are my only real hobbies - admitedly I do both most days but I don't go out drinking much so she doesn't have to deal with that, so I thought she would be happy?!? Women
My Mrs' has pretty s**t shifts, so she either does nights, or very early starts. Either way I have the living room to myself most evenings! She doesn't mind sitting on her laptop or watching tv upstairs some nights too.

Come next week when it's actually Christmas, I'm sure my gaming time will reduce dramatically, but otherwise I do have plenty of free time!

GTD, Lupo
My Mrs is happy to get rid of me to the other room. I either ask to many questions about things on tv or I disturb her as she works from home in the evenings.

I will be on later but I will be running a mate through the refer a friend thingie! Just message me if you need me.

Mito Sportiva 135
I'm hoping to finish oryx off again later if time permits. It's really not that hard in terms of what you have to do, just a lot of opportunity for people to die!
I was getting smashed by the shade yesterday a lot, he was swinging every time I went in

Also you got the refer a friend scheme...I frown upon this scheme, but equally, I want the sword and shader.

Last edited:
  GTD, Lupo
I'm hoping to finish oryx off again later if time permits. It's really not that hard in terms of what you have to do, just a lot of opportunity for people to die!
I was getting smashed by the shade yesterday a lot, he was swinging every time I went in

Also you got the refer a friend scheme...I frown upon this scheme, but equally, I want the sword and shader.

My mate decided to get destiny at just the right time, i only have the shader at the moment but should have the sword later and the high five emote stupid thingie.

Mito Sportiva 135
There should be more swords! Can't believe there isn't one from iron banner.
I also think there should be a shield which takes your special slot and protects you against a certain element type and can be co-equipped with a sword but damage is decreased if you dual equip both together.
However, behold my new arc runner sparrow!