ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detail on the Girlfriend's Mini Coopery

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Before
Very dusty, covered in the sand that got blown over.

azy6u3u7.jpg
henuna5a.jpg
yvamy7e6.jpg
hyte7ema.jpg
6a6a3yze.jpg
ene5epu4.jpg

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Unfortunately didn't get any before of the interior. But again quite dirty , with scuffs on door trims, marks on seats including chocolate, generally grubby and leather parts of seats not looking the best. Some before a of under bonnet
4edege9a.jpg
abehy3u5.jpg

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Started with under the bonnet, using various brushes , soapy water and RDS where needed

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Then on to wheels using AF Imperial, various brushes
y3ebasy3.jpg

I then cleaned door and boot shuts with various brushes , RDS and soapy water ( AG Car shampoo)
Rinsed then snow foamed car
ezuma2eh.jpg
6a7ematu.jpg
4aha9e5a.jpg

Working intricate areas with detailing brush
Then good rinse with pressure washer and then on to wash with two bucket method - Car Pro lambs wool mit, using AG shampoo, then rinse with open ended hose
y4ytuvu7.jpg
a5atu6eh.jpg
3y2u5era.jpg

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Then I dried with uber yellow towel.
The car was still showing fair amount of protection so opted to just top up as time was getting a bit short. 2 coats of C2V3, then I cleaned the glass with 3M glass cleaner followed by a coat of C2V3 ( first time I tried in glass, the wheels also got a coat)
I used Mix of AF revive and dressle to dress trim and the engine bay. Tyres were dressed with megs endurance
Finished exterior pics
6e6ejara.jpg
3ydu4e4e.jpg
5evyhuja.jpg
yhutasaz.jpg
avuny4eq.jpg
e9yge3az.jpg

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
The light had gone a bit flat by the time I took the pictures( only on iPhone too)
Here are the finished interior pics
ypety6y4.jpg
zy6e3epa.jpg
guvevazy.jpg
ugeveneq.jpg
tajamypy.jpg
azuzu7yn.jpg
4u6ybyte.jpg
bynara5u.jpg

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Plastics cleaned with Autosmart interior cleaned and dressed with AF Spritz
Cloth section of seats cleaned with Autosmart interior cleaner with soft brush and wiped with damp microfiber
Leather cleaned with AF leather cleaner and dressed with there conditioner
Glass cleaned with 3M glass cleaner

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Its a miracle!!!

A woman's car with un-kerbed alloys!!

Looks good mate!

Front two replaced( due to shunt) rear two refinished under warranty- she is pretty careful considering the amount of parking up kerbs she has to do