ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailed Evo FQ400

Mk4 .:R32
wow, I like.

I wish I lived in scotland, insurance is like 5p for a grp 20 car.

I need my little crap box of a car PC'ing.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah when I got the car remapped, I filled up with V-Power on the way home, and it was cheap as chips. Well, cheaper than Cumbria, anyway!

'02 Monaco Blue 172
thats awesome, I want to get mine done soon, either by myself, of pay someone! how much roughly would he have charged to do that?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
thats awesome, I want to get mine done soon, either by myself, of pay someone! how much roughly would he have charged to do that?

Apparently around £150 - £200. Cant be too sure though.
Could be 2 days work, so a lot more maybe. lol.

Vw caddy tdi
Now thats rare Iv never seen genuine factory fq-400 in white! Top detailing!! love the mirrors also...

Great job on the evo :cool: - I find some of that detailing shizz a bit on the geeky side tbh, but I can appreciate the results.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'd like mine done, but to be honest the money can be a waste as swirls and marks can unfortunately be quickly re-introduced even with care taken when washing.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
if i had that evo n he'd just done all that i wouldnt bloody drive it! it would seem like a sacralige (spellin) looks good tho!

the attention to detail is amazing, not sure i would pay 300 odd quid though when the swirls come back so easily

MINI Cooper S
Im all for having a clean and nice looking car and it looks really good. But spending 22 hours on it when its jsut going to get dirty again seems a bit of a waste to me? Nothing wrong with a thorough clean but it just seems a tad excessive.

Corsa Van. Meh.
A friend of a friend had one of these in this colour and sold it a little while back. Maybe this is it!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
really don't see the point in having a full detailing job like that at this time of year. 1 trip down the motorway and that car will be filth again. Wait till summer and it'll last longer and look far better!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
If i had cars i was keeping mint in the garages i would agree with detailing more.

Im with clart that its a waste of money on a daily driver

H22A7 Accord Type R
Aye but at least the paint will stay nice for a while..........but all the little bits and bats are a waste at this time of year, i agree.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I need an evo in my life.

I appreciate the cleaness, But Evos just look better dirty, Or is that just me?

That black one is evil! What number is it? an 8?