ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailed pics of my Evo IX GT with mods. 56k say bye bye

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Starting a new thread for the clean pics and mods.

I am so pleased :coolsm: :coolsm: :coolsm:

Only thing to now is stick on the sticky plate and remove the original fixtures for the old one :coolsm:

Mods

Exterior

Voltex front bumper with conrads
Shumo carbon fibre side skirt extentions front and rear
Evo 8 MR carbon real spoiler
HKS hypermax III coilovers
Braided lines front and back
18inch Pro Race 1.2s wrapped toyos
Black RS mirrors
Carbon generator thingy on roof
Tinted rear windows

Power mods.

Voltex induction box
HKS induction kit with HKS pipe
3inch hks turbo back exhaust
Walbo fuel pump

What's next????

Already ordered the following.

New GT 71 series turbo
Exedy twin plate clutch
Black AVCR boost controller
Once fitted, a good old remap :coolsm:

Pics below and they are HI RES

CIMG1657.jpg

CIMG1659.jpg

CIMG1661.jpg

CIMG1663.jpg

CIMG1662.jpg

CIMG1667.jpg

CIMG1670.jpg

CIMG1674.jpg

CIMG1675.jpg

CIMG1676.jpg

CIMG1648.jpg

CIMG1654.jpg

CIMG1652.jpg

CIMG1647.jpg

CIMG1645.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I am gonna get moaned at for starting a new thread but you can see why :)

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
im not sure i dont think i like it :S lol good car no doubt but id rather a standard one

Nippy white cup
Amazing looking motor m8...although I have never really been a fan of the front bits (conrads?). Apart from that pretty much perfect in my eyes

Chris

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for comments fellas. Pics don't do it justice. Is a million times better in the flesh!!

FOCUS ST 275
Death race 2000 front end?

Love the back of it tho, and the new alloys are better.
But still the front aint to my taste, are those front wings really necessary or purely for show?

Snotter's
what are they like to live with everyday? im looking at one of these, an fq320 or depending on what deal i can get on wednesday i may be the first to have my name down on the new focus rs

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
No they do have a purpose to create more downforce and air flow.

Check these out! Same bumper made by voltex with different conrads to great more downforce and better air flow

Attachments

• voltex.jpg
    voltex.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 86

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Don't like the old wing mirrors so they where removed + the £550 i made selling them was a bonus :)

Nippy white cup
No they do have a purpose to create more downforce and air flow.

Check these out! Same bumper made by voltex with different conrads to great more downforce and better air flow
#

True but at about 150mph probably....Don't get me wrong m8 I think the car looks amazing but just being picky :)

Chris

Street Triple R
Stunning....certainly a long way from the IV eh? :)

Your Cup I had off you was one of the best cars I have owned...absolutely loved every minute of it....Had a moment of madness and bought a scooby after the Cup....now back with a 172 lol

Back on topic, absolutely lovely car mate :)

Ex-172 owner. Now a Mini!
AWESOME car mate. Love it.... just one thing.... I reckon your mitsubishi badge is slightly off centre..!! Sorry, bit of a perfectionist myself and from that photo I reckon its off!!

I'm sad... sorry... am leaving now!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
AWESOME car mate. Love it.... just one thing.... I reckon your mitsubishi badge is slightly off centre..!! Sorry, bit of a perfectionist myself and from that photo I reckon its off!!

You r not say :clown: i have already corrected it ;)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Stunning....certainly a long way from the IV eh? :)

Your Cup I had off you was one of the best cars I have owned...absolutely loved every minute of it....Had a moment of madness and bought a scooby after the Cup....now back with a 172 lol

Back on topic, absolutely lovely car mate :)

Went to a good home the E4. Still see it around every now and than. Wish i have kept the plate though. Pleased to hear you like the cups :cool:

You r not say :clown: i have already corrected it ;)

Nice one! Thought it was off and looking at the effort you've made I'm sure you noticed it pretty quickly! Love the look, big fan of white cars. More of a Scooby man myself though..... am leaving now!!! lol

I never got into the scooby scene. Thanks for the comments.

Had one before my clio but looking at the new one and its hatchback styling.... I won't be having another! Would be tempted to move to the darkside as the scoobynetters would say with an Evo soon though....