ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailed: Trophy #321

Titanium 182
Looks amazing! Is the RenaultSport logo on the back standard for Trophies, or is that for the 197? It's different to my 182.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
That looks f**king amazing Kevin, shame there's no progress pictures, it's probably the most interesting bit to see, but the finished pictures look immense. Properly tidy now.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Thank you so much for the comments chap, I wasn't happy until it was at least "clean".

My apologies about the lack of write up. If it was a Sunday it would have been easy to do but after work during the week didn't leave me much time to get all the stuff done. Luckily I had changed the handles and roof rails over the day before.

The after pics came out pretty well, always hard to convey how good it looks in person through pictures.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Anytime mate. I'll fly down! ;)

I've had the car on the ramp mate but still no idea. It sounds really good yet non intrusive at all. Hate driving along with my ears bleeding, ruins the whole enjoyment. It's aftermarket, very well made but no names on it.

Miss my Frp pops and bangs for character.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Must. Stop. Looking.

You b*****d Kev :dapprove:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Other than making it shiny, how are you enjoying it mate?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Stunning mate. It's a really nice motor that and just needed a bit of TLC. It's now got it.

Excellent work.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Other than making it shiny, how are you enjoying it mate?

It's superb mate, looking forward to getting the Yanoo kit fitted and seeing a difference, just another little improvement to an already good car.

For the money it's such a good buy. I still miss having a Blue oval though. It's in the veins!

Stunning mate. It's a really nice motor that and just needed a bit of TLC. It's now got it.

Excellent work.

Thanks Scutcho! You know how rewarding Red can be!

Megane r26
Anytime mate. I'll fly down! ;)

I've had the car on the ramp mate but still no idea. It sounds really good yet non intrusive at all. Hate driving along with my ears bleeding, ruins the whole enjoyment. It's aftermarket, very well made but no names on it.

Miss my Frp pops and bangs for character.

Yeah looks really good on the car, I like the tips. I'm stuck between the new Btm or a piper system.

I've brought a load of new products and a new dodo juice da6 so when the weather gets better its gonna get it big time! And a few little bits of paint. Small rs badge looks great too!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Dan. I like the slash rolled tips like this..

e9y2y5u6.jpg

Fit the shape of the bumper so well and looks oem.

Liquid Yellow 182
would love your help to tackle my new liquid yellow 182! Don't think its ever been clayed in its life :(

My friend Tony was chatting to you about it I think, he's got a white golf edition 30.

I wouldn't know where to start lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
My work colleague actually mentioned how your LY caught his eye. I've still not seen it yet sadly!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Terrible write up! your getting lazy hahaha! Looks good mate where was my thanks in all this! haha!!

Need to get you to sort my back bumper at some point!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols! Thanks to Gaz! He's ever so helpful. ;)

Yeah of course mate. I'll fire you a text!

Liquid Yellow 182
My work colleague actually mentioned how your LY caught his eye. I've still not seen it yet sadly!

Really? I think it has the potential to be really clean as the last owner kept it garaged for 7 years and only used it in the summer months!

Its got crazy amounts of tar around the arches and stuff but apart from that it shouldn't be too bad :)