ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing near Dundee

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I would recommend travelling to Glasgow and email/speak with Gordon at Defined Details.

He's what I call, a proper detailer. I personally don't think there is a better individual detailer in Scotland.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Standard. Always. ;)

Gordon has forgotten more than I know.

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Price is dependant on the detailer, how much needs done/you want done plus other things really.

Would expect a price around the £600/£700 mark for paint in average condition and a 2 stage correction - to give you a ballpark figure.

So many variables to consider though

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i'd have to disagree with that. Some detailers prices are no where near that. Infact from memory Polished Bliss don't even charge that depending on condition of course!

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
You get what you pay for though imo. Depends on how picky you are too.

Anyone can pick up a DA, charge £200 and make paint look better. Depends what results the customer wants

For an enhancement detail PB charge £600 + vat. Actual correction work starts from £900+vat and probably goes on to costs as high as you want

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ah indeed there prices have gone up. I can guarantee price doesn't mean quality in detailing.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ah yeah I forgot Steve was over there. Far from finesse but good detailer and many examples of his work.