ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing.....

Black 182 f&f
I am looking for advice an tips, i have been reading a lot on other posts i am in whats the best way to keep that car looking !

i have bought, Meguiars step 1 deep crystal paint cleaner
Meguiars step 2 deep crystal polish
Meguiars step 3 deep crystal carnuba wax
Meguiars tec wax

I have washed the car with megs car wash an also clayed it with megs clay tonight !

Where about is the best place to buy a pc ? an what other stuff would else would i need to buy or use on the car any help would be great i am just new to the detailing world........

Have a look on autopia.com mate, or i think its a website called motorgeek.co.uk which is in the uk, both for your pc.. though i am sure someone will come along and correct me

RB 182
To maintain mine I've been using OCW (Optimum Car Wax) which you can get from www.PolishedBliss.co.uk. The Menzerna and Blackfire are both available now but all I can see is that OCW seems to do a good job, I've heard the Menzerna is good too.

106 GTi
Menzerna is a bit harder to use for a beginner. I would suggest the SSR series of polishes for PC use first as, there is less of a learning curve.

Loving the OCW at the moment, had 3 details to do last Monday, used it on all 3, so quick and easy. Looked great on all 3, 1 blue, 1 silver and 1 Black.