ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Devil Exhausts for Valvers

The Jinx

Anyone seen these, or got pictures? Ive seen somewhere that there are 2 types.

1 is a single exit and 1 is a twin centre exit.

But where the hell can you get them from?

The Jinx

Ooh. My b-day soon! What do they sound like?

I have a magnex that I can fit but they sound quite harsh I think. I heard a devil on someones mk1 172 and it sounded quite burbly and fruity.

Ive got a complete Devil system on my Mk1 172 - and it does indeed sound quite fruity, but only intrusive when youre really giving it stick... I used to have a de-cat and unsilenced centre section and back box but it was way too loud, so I decided to go for replacing the cat and opting for the silenced versions of the centre section and back box! As Pooch mentioned, theyre stopping selling these in the UK so theyve got some good deals on them at the moment from automotif.co.uk

Devil can also be found at Demon Tweeks as i picked up a copy of the performance catalogue today.I have a cat back system on my Cup and am well pleased with the looks and sound using a single 85mm tailpipe.

The Jinx

Might have to try Demon Tweeks then. Automotif have no stock left for the mk1 clio.

Anyone know of anywhere else? Do DT have them on offer as well?

The Jinx

Just mailed prima racing. Fingers crossed, as the g/f has sadi shell get me a premature b/day pressie. Just my luck if I cant get one!

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Just search google with Devil Clio and you should find somewhere to help you out. There is something on ebay but in french. Translates as Devil collector for 16v/Willy. May be worth emailing the person selling as could be full zort or a manifold. Asking 200 odd quid I think new.

Aternatively phone round the people we get discounts off. Can recommend Carnoisseur as they have always sorted me out.

Good luck and well done for being different and not getting a magnex. Must admit I like the fit of the magnex but have never seen a devil. Also think about supersprint as they also do some good zorsts. Their website gives you power figures with each bit installed.