ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dexter

Quite chuffed with this one, so I thought I'd give it a thread. :D

11344291514_b7452ee920_c.png

LEGO Dexter by Tom Cash, on Flickr

Interested to hear feedback, as even after a couple of hours after creation, I'm spotting flaws...

Blog on the creation here: http://www.tomcash.co.uk/dexter-in-lego

Thanks peeps!

Tom.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Another great re-creation in Lego, Tom!

Once you’ve done a few more it might be worth seeing if some large blogs or Facebook pages want to do a feature on your work showing certain scenes etc recreated in Lego! It’d definitely be something that those sorts of pages would like to post with it being so quirky and inventive :)

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
In all honesty I can’t think of one off the top of my head, but I’m sure somebody will be able to help me out. I’ve seen such pages on my newsfeed before, they usually post random things from all sorts of areas, posting stuff like ’25 amazing views’ and suchlike. It could be good for traffic on your site :)

In all honesty I can’t think of one off the top of my head, but I’m sure somebody will be able to help me out. I’ve seen such pages on my newsfeed before, they usually post random things from all sorts of areas, posting stuff like ’25 amazing views’ and suchlike. It could be good for traffic on your site :)
Ah, okay, I think I'm with you now. I've got some modifications to make to my website over the holiday, so hopefully I'll get some enquiries about it... :)

Who's Dexter?:eek:
great pic!!
Thank you! Dexter is Dexter Morgan from the TV show, Dexter. Played by Michael C Hall - the same guy from Six Feet Under. Relatively big TV series in the US - Kind've died off over here, but I was a big fan until the end...

I want that Pinata cake.
I want to make another, but CBA spending so damn long baking the thing!

No recipe mate - just technique. 3 x sponge cake mix, lots of butter cream and a bit of ingenuity.

There's a basic walk through on my website.