ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Diadem bulbs fitted

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
fitted my Diadem indicator bulbs today and it looks really nice with the blue glow from them (they still flash orange like the standard bulbs)

image0097kn.jpg

image0108nc.jpg

£12 from powerbulbs.co.uk and i got the free Phillips Blue Vision side light bulbs that you get with any indicator or headlight bulbs order (in the pictures the left light is the phillips blue vision bulb and the right is the standard one but you cant really see much difference since its light)

Clio 172mk2
i like my Diadem they look different , i think ppl are scared of change

n besides they dont allways look blue they change depends on angle u look at em.

Was the first thing I did to my Cup (along with all the other bulbs), admittedly I would only do it to a blue car though...

23994742-M.jpg

27834369-M.jpg

Before >> After

24757621-M.jpg

K20 EG Hatch
sorry mate, think they look good on a blue car but silvervisions would look better imo!
just my oppinion of course

2.0 175dci rs meggy
got them fitted in the valvers black angel eyes and look smart - alot better imho than silvervisions in the angels!!!