ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Diamond vinyl wrapping help!

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Hey guys
just got myself some anthracite coloured vinyl wrap and wanted to know how I would wrap my front and rear diamonds! :)

also how do I go about removing them? :D

jamie

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
The front one pops off. 3 clips hold it in place but it is also bonded. I used a spoon to pop it off, just be careful not to scratch your paint and use a heat gun on low settings if it's not coming.
Back ones a bit harder, take your boot lid card off using a T25 hex bit. Then there's 3 10mm nuts holding the whole boot release mechanism on. Remove them and the boot release handle will come off. Carefully pop the diamond (release button) out and prise away the badge diamond. It's bonded as well so take care and it attached with 4 clips on either side of the diamond.
Refitting is a reversal of removal, just make sure you don't lose the spring from the boot release.

Hope this helps, good luck bud!
~Dee

Dynamique 1.2 16v
The front one pops off. 3 clips hold it in place but it is also bonded. I used a spoon to pop it off, just be careful not to scratch your paint and use a heat gun on low settings if it's not coming.
Back ones a bit harder, take your boot lid card off using a T25 hex bit. Then there's 3 10mm nuts holding the whole boot release mechanism on. Remove them and the boot release handle will come off. Carefully pop the diamond (release button) out and prise away the badge diamond. It's bonded as well so take care and it attached with 4 clips on either side of the diamond.
Refitting is a reversal of removal, just make sure you don't lose the spring from the boot release.

Hope this helps, good luck bud!
~Dee

Cheers for this mate!:) will look into getting done as soon as :)