ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Did a day on the Toledo...

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
A leon FR/cupra bumper with all the foglight grills and no damage has turned up for £150!! One problem, it's in Berkshire and has to be collected this weekend :(

Listerine & Poledo
Send a CS rep to pick it up!
DO IT, DO IT NAW!

You know it's the final piece of the Poledo Puzzle.... have they got the LCR skirts going too?
149.460x325.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
Nah, I've seen it IRL enough to know it's all good.
Just shinier now.

still, needs LCR parts... maybe a front-mount too

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
You'll see that LCR skirts all already fitted :)

Standard FMIC is good for 300hp so i'll stick with that for now

What brakes are you running Ant? Mine really are s**t. Wondering if it's just too heavy, with the Quattro. Perhaps Brembos are needed.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I have brembo 318mm disks. Same size as yours and ebc red stuff. Horrifically s**t fade. I was looking today at getting some other pads. Green stuff pads worked really well and lasted a while surprisingly. I don't drive slowly unless in traffic.

Scrooge, makes sense. Mine are 312 with DS2500 on the front and are farking useless. Too heavy a bus to be stopped with standard brakes. Really need to invest in some handling mods. Or just buy a Cupra R.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
312mm yep sorry not 318mm. Brembo cupra R setup does pop cheaply everynow and again, mine really needs it.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It's getting bloody silly the amount that's being spent on this bloody car. I have a list as long as my arm ffs.

I don't technically need Ant, just his tools and area to work...

Yeah, I really need to provide/bring something as a thank you, don't I lol.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Love how it's always turns into a big unit meet.... Just jealous I'm so far away :(