ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Did we get an answer from Green

172 Cup

Dodgy, I think it was you mate. Perhaps Jamie Wallis too. Did you get a response from Green re. the replacement filters for a MK2 172??

Griff

LO Griff.
Im too pissed off with demontweeks at moment..they never give me a full refund.Cost me about £10 for them to send me wrong filter.Im gonna watch board till someone definately has a filter in there hands before i order 1 again.Why is it so difficult anyways?

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

We are working with JR to get a replacement element sorted for the Mk 2 172. I will post the details as soon as we have some news.

David.

Hi Guys,
I have ordered a Pipercross Filter element (for a Mk2 172) from DTs. Its supposed to be here in 7 days but hey.
When it arrives I will post Part numbers etc, - if it fits. Pipercross have assured me its the right shape. Ill comfirm when I have actually got it.