ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Did you know

For those of you that wanted to get your williams speedlines refurbed but were worried about getting the right colour. I phoned speedline and the paint is supplied by a company called Axo Noble and the reference no is: 7E81208.

:eek:

Lets hope its right! No-one would release the colour before!

This is the main problem I have - I want mine refurbed.. but it HAS to be the right colour.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

axon noble are a massive paint company, they make stuff like crown paints etc...

how uninteresting was that post.

Well pretty interesting to people "that wanted to get your williams speedlines refurbed but were worried about getting the right colour" i guess!

-Rob

Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 03 June 2004

Its extremely interesting, because up to now.. the only way I can see of getting 100% original Williams Wheels in mint mint mint condition is to buy new ones.. mainly because everyone else does a colour match and its never 100%.

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 03 June 2004

Its extremely interesting, because up to now.. the only way I can see of getting 100% original Williams Wheels in mint mint mint condition is to buy new ones.. mainly because everyone else does a colour match and its never 100%.
And thats not cheap!

Polo GTi

Hmm my mate works at Akzo Nobel and gets me cheap paint, I bet he can get this through his tokens. Gonna have a word tonight I think

axon noble are a massive paint company, they make stuff like crown paints etc...

You do mean your own post, rght?

I have thought of doing my wheels the Williams gold. Now I got a ref. :)

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

he was refering to his OWN post being boring, not any1 elses!

my dad wanted spray paint for his jag (only 10 cars in his colour ever made!- ivory ) and i got him some from halfords wen i gave him the paint code.

if the alloys have a specific paint code on them- try halfords- they can mix 28,000 different colours!