ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Differance in induction

I have a Pipercross induction kit on my valver at the mo and sounds great:D but some people say i should of kept my old air box and put in a panel filter.

What is the best induction? and why?

Clio 172 cup

Yeah its true, if ya want to go faster then basically use the standard airbox and use a performance panel filter. Unfortunately though you wont have any induction noise

unless you make a bloody good heatshield for your existing piperX and a totally Awlsome cold air feed your only gunna loose power with your standard set up

If you want the ultimate in performance induction then get a Viper, but i would spend your money else where on something like a chip

Jim

Yeah was thinking of getting a chip, Ive heard Hillpower chips are the best aint they???

Wheres the best place to get em fitted? Im in the Birmingham area??

cheers

Theres only one place to get them fitted and I aint to far from you M42 Jnt 11 . Just bringing out a new ind kit for the 16v all the induction roar and 30 deg cooler intake air. if you want a picture e-mail me from my website http://www.hillpower.co.ukwww.hillpower.co.uk There should be some more info and pictures going on the site soon.