ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Difference Between Clio Sport and Standard Clio...

206 GTi
My girlfriend fancies making her standard 2004 Clio look like a sport - what body parts externally are different?

vers le haut doigt milieu
I'm selling my Ph2 172 Wheels and spoiler if you want both there yours for £170. p.s my car is black.

320d
by the time you have changed all the parts etc you'll have spent loads. Buy a 172 for £4-5K for a PH2, PH1's are circa £3k now

J03

MX5 1.8
by the time you have changed all the parts etc you'll have spent loads. Buy a 172 for £4-5K for a PH2, PH1's are circa £3k now

ive bought the rear bumper for £100 and i could of bought the front for £150... externally, imo if you look right and spend time looking to save yourself the hassle of getting everything sprayed the right colour then id say £700 tops tbh...

arctic 182 black wheels
you can hav my 182 with eibach springs, janspeed system with k-tec de-cat, green cotton induction kit, forced air feed thru fog light, powder coated satin black wheels, car is arctic blue with 51k on! it's got full history and all receipts. lookin for about £5700

Cooksport Fleet
seats, door sills, steering wheel, just buy a sport and put a 1.2 if ur not man enough for a 2.0 vvt 16v woop woop

LY 182
everythings different not massively but there are differences everywhere

bumpers wings skirts arch liners,, colour coded side strips and handles, no sunroof.. rear disc axle wider track bigger front discs, 16in wheels, seats, steering wheel,
even the dash is different the plastics have a metalic effect

i've spent looooaaaaaaddddsss and im still not anywhere near where i want it...

not worth it