ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Different coloured wing mirrors, yay or nay?

What do people think about Clio's with different coloured wing mirror covers?

I fancy doing something other than the norm, or will it look like a mega-fail on a non-track car?

Did this bogo-basic photoshop earlier today, and quite like it :p

(Car will be slammed in a week also...)

What think?

1-2.jpg

Attachments

• 1-2.jpg
    1-2.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 45
  Artic Blue 182 FF
I thought about yellow for my arctic and then realised it had the same colour scheme as IKEA. I then went with the graphite grey colour scheme.

If you're going to do it, make it amphasite... will look a lot more grown up than bright yellow.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
well you wont lose it in tesco's car park if you paint them yellow

Do it! Looks good imo and not to hard to change back if you change your mind.

Id get a spare set if it was me and do them then swap them over.

It will look a bit random JUST doing the wing mirrors. If you did the bullet text and diamonds etc then it might be better. But that's just me......

Ph 1 172
i painted mine on my titanium phase 1 /lime green and then changed that too ferrari red which looked much better but if you do do it make sure you do the front badge and rear badges so it ties it all in together, then prepare for people to be laughing at you in the streets, its bad enough the reputation the clio has people usually just think its a body kitted 1.2 boy racer and when you paint them it mkaes them worse thats why i went back to standard. each to there own though if you like it do it but get a spare set of badges and mirror caps that way you can interchange.

I have wing mirrors, wheels, bullets and seats colour coded.

And yes they pull off with a bit of force

197149_193743053997237_100000846322096_455838_5184936_n.jpg

*sorry best pic I have at the moment as it was recent