ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

different...

E87 118d M Sport
uh not too sure. kinda looks like halloween gone wrong? how about that look but black silver and white? or maybe that would just look dirty?

I think you're trying waaaaay too hard to be different.

You don't have to follow the crowd and have silvervisions/turinis but theres no point doing something daft just because you want to be individual.

b/g 182, meg tourer
hmmmm, interesting.
i really dont mind it, kind of suits the car but i think the same black as the wheels on everything would have suited it better.

oh. and why is the thread title not 'di ph-rent' ;)

172 Exclusive... For Sale
I absolutely love this, best idea, I'm not one for polished engine bays, this however is perfect.

i am not a fan of polished engine bays.... spending ages cleaning an engine that is going to get dirty asap....there is no engine cover to go back on either...

Ph-lex.

One of my fave engine bays, along with the one powder-coated orange.

Fair enough it's subjective I guess, thought it'd have more admirers.

I want to see the entire car now, I like the way it's all the coming together Phreebone. Actually i think it'll make more sense to a lot of the folks who dislike it when they see the whole car in one set of pictures.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
pmsl at the comments...

this was not done to be different, this was done to go along with the style of the badges, which in-turn were done as a salvage for my shrek hands breaking them.....

the title - different was stating that it was a bit different, not wanting to be different

winston - i wouldn't class this as rat chap...deffo not forcing....

as for embarrassment, lol..why would i be embarrassed, its my car to do what i want with, if i cared what people thought i would have posted the idea before i done it and asked for people to tell me to do it or not, i am not going to change this because you lot don't like it...but as previous your comments are still welcome

I never said it was rat ;).... it is forcing them to look used/abused... forcing is fail imo

Just for s***s and giggles tho so all's good.... lucking forward to seeing it in the flesh

Never above 25mpg
Hmm! Looks alright, bit too army camo-ish colour scheme. Like the bit where the "Renault Sport" is embossed on the plenum though, that's the best bit :)

Have to have a proper look tomorrow!

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
nope, looks awful. like 5yr old had a go at it. fair play for trying something diffrent, but it didnt work.

Clio 172 cup
just needs a little dogturd smearing on the inlet to finish it of IMO

Then after a good thrash on a warm day it will smell as bad as it looks

Never above 25mpg
Hmmm no different from the pics as in the flesh :p!!

Kinda wanted to like it more today but didnt :(!!

On the other hand... did like the stance and alloys :)