ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Difficult Situation.

COOL....more peeps down that way!

I live down the A24 turning off the J9 on the M24.......

Heathrow is J4 of the M4 which is like 12 on teh M25 or summat...

you live on 8/9...doh!!! read it wrong, thought you said J8/9 ont eh M25!

which is where i live, but i go past that junction all the time.........oh well

haha, got overexcited!

I have just been speaking to the Sun newspaper and they are going to start printing a new feature called "RED VAN MAN" It is all about road rage and the options open to people. ie. DONT cut up us van drivers !!!!!!!

I drive for a living and am totally fed up with being cut up by kids in cars the step up from the pedal ones that they have been driving that have fuel and batteries and everything . ie. stupid bloody Punto/Nova drivers !!!!!!!!

Dust, I really do feel for you mate but if you spent a day with me you would see the other side of the story and how sometimes you really do get pushed over the edge !!

Have a good weekend and try to forget about it.

If you cant stay calm behind the wheel of a car/van, why the f**k are you doing it as your job?!

I had some prat throw a mental at me about a year ago. Was driving my other halfs AX. Went round a roundabout (I was in the correct lane), the idiot to the left of me as we pulled onto the roundabout thought that he would try and drive round the outside of the roundabout and me, and try and get infront of me as we came off the roundabout (mini roundabout I might add) which had a 1 lane exit.

When he realised he was in the wrong lane and couldnt get round me he started shaking his fist as if it was my fault that he couldnt read road signs. He say about a meter off the back of my bumper and when anyone does that to me I tend to slow down until they back off. But he overtook, hit his brakes so we came to a hault, he jumped out and took his jumper off just to show me his big bulging muscles (I just laughed at him). He came upto my window started shouting. I wound the window down and said, "Can you read road signs!?", to which he replied "Casuse I f****ng can", so I said, "well why didnt you read the one on the roundabout then?". Wound my window up and drove off.!

The editor of that artical works or lives down the road from where i work. Our citylink courier, who also delivers to him, was one of the first White VanMan victims in the sun. lol.

Cheers to everyone for the support, and make sure you keep away from those fookin Van Drivers. Absolute nutterz! ;)

Enjoy you weekends, the Sun and those sticky roads.:D

Infact hurray for the sun, Town cruises come back in action for the ultimate bikini watch! HHUURRRAY. Enjoy! :cool:

Barryd, if you read my post properley you will see that I do "stay calm" obviously you are one of the idiots that drive us mad !!!!!!!!!

It is very hard when you drive all day and most people on the road are OK, it is normally on my way home that the "boys" are out and acting like P****s !

As I said, Dust, keep calm mate and Barryd remember that not all van drivers are pratts!! Just like all of us that drive nice, quick cars are NOT boy racers.

Van drivers are not all as considerate as you Spiceboy.

There are those who do pull out in front of me, at the last minute when they see Im a woman in a fastish car (if Im not in my 172 then Im in my hubbys MGZS)

Why???? Im hardly a boy racer or a kid... and I dont want to sit behind a van breathing in diesel fumes!!!

I understand these guys are just tring to do their job, but some of them really do act like idiots and see red when you dare to overtake, even when they are driving slow/have pulled out in front of you/are suffocating you in fumes

:mad:

Are we suposed to just sit there on his whim???

Even if a boy racer overtakes you, why should you get wound up....instead laugh at his NOVA/Corsa etc..........you are in a van after all....

Saying that though, those mecedes van can shift! was behind one on the M4 where it was doin 110mph the whole way.....i used him as a radar detector....lol

CTR EK9 turbo

Had a similar experience with a Beef-neck. I was driving onto a dual carriageway, my friend was in front in his Golf and did a dodgy overtake of the megane in front (mates a bit silly), anyway, i get onto the dual carriageway and overtake the megane normally as does another friend in his 205 behind me and we turn off at the next slip road. I follow my friend in his golf and we turn into a car park, not only to have the megane that my friend dodgily overtook follow us. I clocked him and didnt park up as he looked like he was going for my friend, and my friend drove away as well! anyway, im driving around the car park, about to leave and this beef neck tries to catch my friend, and is unsuccesful, so he walks towards my car! aarrgh i think, and hes walking right in front of my car, so i stop and know i havent done anything wrong and he says " your mate just overtook us and my woife was scared" and i was like, "well why dont you tell him?", then hes like "you boy racers, all the same" so i say "well, i gave you loads of space when i overtook safely, if anything your wife was driving too slow for the dual carriageway" and he goes "f*** off!" (in a yeah right kinda way) so i say "ok then!" and boot it and he shouts "oi!" hahaha, eat my gravel you meat head. Try and catch me in your megane boat..... Bit silly really, but he was being very threatening and was a large dude, he tryed to grab my car and slapped the rear window as i floored it away. True idiot.

damn all i had was a nutter bash my window in with a six inch blade?

shame flashing and swerving will not get u past a cup in a laguna?

lol

never mind

Tom

p.s. never use 999 useless people best quote " stay where u are we will be there as soon as possible" or do i just put my foot down as lights went green lol