ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirt on the lens??

"Navy" N17 TWO
nee good, no where near me. Need some one in the North East

Even further away from me! ;)
<<-----------------------------

I've had a smashed (dropped) lens repaired before, and my 24-70mm f2.8 has just been serviced too :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just phoned one of the contacts on Canon website. I've organised for collection. With it still under warrenty and it's the first clean they can do it FOC

2.2 bar shed.
just phoned one of the contacts on Canon website. I've organised for collection. With it still under warrenty and it's the first clean they can do it FOC

Damn. If I'd of known this I'd of used it. Got any details on who you're sending it to?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
got my camera back today and it's spotless inside and out, they did an amazing job

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Good news Geddes.

Jessops can do you a sensor clean if you ask them.
Depends on your shop whether one of the guys will do it for you or they send it away.

Our local store is great, theyre very helpful, youll find that some of the proper "photography enthusiast" employees will have the manual cleaning kit themselves and do it for a couple of beers ;)
You know instead of the people who work there just because its a job.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm happy it's all done now, never doing that again, was shitting my bricks. Not tonight Brazo but i'll celebrate with a tub of Hagn Daz lol. I've got it tucked away in my LowePro at the minute that's where it will stay from the dust. I'm starting on thinking of joining a Photography Class and no doubt some people there will have a kit and do it for a few beers