ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirtest Car Comp 09!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Wish I would have got a pic on saturday night of mine; picked up the missus and her mate from town being the nice bloke I am, only for her mate to throw up out of my window. Brilliant.

Fuming, I pulled over and made her clean it off with her cardigan.

Not exactly dirty, but discusting all the same :dead:

ds3
Wish I would have got a pic on saturday night of mine; picked up the missus and her mate from town being the nice bloke I am, only for her mate to throw up out of my window. Brilliant.

Fuming, I pulled over and made her clean it off with her cardigan.

Not exactly dirty, but discusting all the same :dead:
urgh that is gross. i hate giving drunk people lifts, and if i do i make them promise that if they vomit they're f**king cleaning it. uuuurgh :dead: :dead: :dead: at least it was on the outside though?

Evo 8 MR
I'll have to remember to get one of mine but I can't bear to see it in such a state, if I don't wash it within a week I get withdrawal symptoms and I HAVE to wash it lol.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
SSL21743.jpg

SSL21742.jpg

SSL21739.jpg

:)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
mines got to wait till next week when i'm off to get a wash so we'll see how bad it gets!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Right, i am in! Washed my car today, Not intending on doing it again before christmas!

I will come back then and post updates.

Today :

DSCF1490.jpg

DSCF1492.jpg

DSCF1491.jpg

Brothers beast could do with a bath?! :

DSCF1477.jpg

ITB BG 182
picked up the r32 today and wow black cars are seriously grimey!
What a joke, ive just cleaned my car this morning as people thourght my car was a dark grey or mockly brown on the rear, first proper wash in 3 months.

ITB BG 182
I think with the dirtest car threads to game it a fair game everyone should wash their cars properly then post in a week or 4's time to see who wins.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Exactly, starting with a newly washed car today!

Whiter's doesn't even have that car anymore ffs!:rasp:

ITB BG 182
So first rule for car comp is, you must wash your car an take photo with date stamp as clean, then one as dirty with date stamp.
Because anyone could post a picture of a car thats been ridden through a quary for the past 12 years not washed.

E60 diesel powah
LOL mines not been washed for 3weeks just need to get a fooking pic! Tried taking one before failed :(

Not intending in cleaning mine anytime soon! However you can hardly tell my car is dirty at night :( black cars are gay

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Detailers, look away. My car park at school has a nice mud bath section to get stuck in. The rain on the way home cleared most of it up again though!

DSC_0524.jpg
DSC_0527.jpg
DSC_0530.jpg
DSC_0529.jpg
DSC_0525.jpg

I don't really need a time stamp but still...

DSC_0531.jpg

E90
Weak fcuking detailing cnuts, no surprise this thread is a let down, My mums dirtier than the cars on here.

Image072.jpg

last years, This year I have a white car, I will show you dirty

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
right i'll try and right thread this time!

Photo0580.jpg

Photo0581.jpg

want to wash it but its cloudy :(

Last winter I didnt wash my car for 5months and it didnt look dirty :( Silver car and cleanish roads ftl. Need to find some country roads this year.

^Never managed that, must just be that the roads and mways I drive on regularly are fairly clean.

I can do this, it's awful ! :approve:

What are the ground rules?

Must be a current picture (no last years efforts), must be posted up on here within a few days or so after its taken. Last years game was epic!
Yep ! Lol @those posting up old pics from last year etc. :nono:

Clio1.2, C2 VTR, 1.9 MJet
just washed mine but i had tar all up it due to leeds city council and i came off the road in a downpour and churned up sum of ther land hahaha the b******s payback, it was covered defo wuda won, but 2 bottles of tar remover later and thers still a few specs here and ther

E90
Silver car will never win imo, best colour for hiding dirt.

I will try my best, But its like hair after a while, they seem to reach a point where they appear to start getting cleaner, and you start wishing it won't rain properly as you don't want to get rid of the crud, keeping a dirty car dirty is almost as much of a skill as these fags that rub wax into em 4 times a month.