ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirtiest car competition - 2014

Couldn't find thread, apologies if this is a repost.
Anyway, I'm in after a quick blast on back roads, can't believe how greasy they are !
dirty182-01.jpg

dirty182-02.jpg

dirty182-03.jpg

dirty182-04.jpg

dirty182-05.jpg

Good thread idea! [emoji106] subscribed [emoji5]
That is filthy. Look forward to @DaveDreads input! [emoji106]

Mine was bad recently as I was moving house I had no access to outside tap etc, so couldn't wash it for weeks! Didn't think to take a pic of the horror though [emoji22]

Clio 182
A guy at work bought a car on 40k
It's now done over 300k and he's never ever cleaned it.
Exterior looks as average as any other car but inside stinks and has several layers of dirt.
His dog lives in there and it's constantly filled with dead animals.
Blood stained and wet dog smell.
You can't imagine how bad it stinks.

I will get some pics when he leaves the boot open.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I had mind cleaned last week and it hadnt been cleaned in 9 months or so... Was hanging [emoji23]

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
My 4 month old ST has been washed once in 6000miles, and won't be washed until April, feel so sorry for it. My only choice is don't wash it or use a car wash :(

My 4 month old ST has been washed once in 6000miles, and won't be washed until April, feel so sorry for it. My only choice is don't wash it or use a car wash :(
I feel for you. I was in same situation for 3 months. I gave in and used diy lance car wash 2 months in......, I felt so wrong...... I'll machine polish it over Xmas to make it up to her. [emoji22]

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Mine gets dirty but I don't live up north so don't think I could ever truly compete.

Ph2 172
I must be in the running for this after only a week. I'll get some pics when I'm off night shift and remember what daylight is.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Something about proper winter dirt that makes some cars look cool as f**k, like the mostly brown examples above. Just plain neglected dirty, not so much.
Yup. Proper f**k of dirty or don't bother. male sure I can't see the green for Sunday! ; )

Reactions: JCC

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
As dirty as the T gets! had it out a blast the other night
WP_20140922_007.jpg

believe it or not this is 5k miles and a couple of months without a wash on the banger!!
WP_20141118_13_24_59_Pro.jpg