ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirty b**ch

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Re: Dirty b*tch

Loony said:
Paint the bumper you lazy c*nt !

what he said, although i don't know you, so without the c u next tueday.

lexarse??!!

Punto/Clio GTT
they WAS sold, but some fucker on ebay didnt contact me at all, plus ide have to get new bulb holders for my standard lights to fit em. cant be arsed so ima sell it with em on

mk1 phase 3
nice pics. phase 3 ;) have u changed the dials? and how was the steering wheel to change, cuz i was told i need a snap off boss for mine. and all i have is the speedo and fuel gauge.

but mine is the most basic model, so it cud just be different... :)

330Ci M Sport
Re: Dirty b*tch

dirty? check the mud piles on the drive

Attachments

• 24-01-06_2001.jpg
    24-01-06_2001.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 19
  Punto/Clio GTT
yea but i live in a tarmac'd residential area, not wales or scotland :p.

nah aint changed the dials mate, all standard on the 1.4 s maxim. temp guage, battery guage, petrol, mph, rev thing. as for the steerin wheel - was piece of piss. these came with airbags as standard so i had to drop off the top of the dash and take out my top clocks, take the bulb out of the airbag light as it came on once the airbag was disconnected.

dont need a snap off, just a normal momo boss kit for the clio. theres one on ebay atm for a tenner and im sure you could pick up a decent momo wheel for 50 quid