ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

disable seat belt bleeper

BMW X5, Exige 260.

is it possible to silence the annoying warning bleeper on the clio when not wearing the belt?

...and please dont say belt up !!!!! I hate wearing belts when cruising round car parks and the like looking for spaces....the bleeper drives you nuts though.

thanks Adrian

well, and this is the daft answer, you could go around in reverse cause it doesnt come on then! the sensible answer, there must be a connector or something in the seatbelt that you could remove/do something to otherwise it wouldnt know when it was in, unless its all electronic so when the belts in it makes a circuit

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Go to a scrappy and by a seat belt buckle !! Then just plug that in when you dont wanna wear a selt belt !!

I dont think you can disconnect it without disabling the seat belt pre- tensioners.

320d M Sport

newer models bleep until u click it in. if u leave it for a minute or so it will go off and just lights up instead.

so whats a newer model mine dont beep (52 reg) however the 52 reg courtisy car i had did

that was an expresssion could that have anything to do with it?