ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Discs and pads

M235i / 172
Right, i can get some new brembo MAX discs delivered for £90, and some mintex pads delivered for £30 ish

My question is, will they be ok to run together?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Get yourself on e-bay I got mine for £70

You sure you got Brembo MAX and not Brembo HC discs ? Thats very very cheap for MAX for a 1*2 , sounds more like the price for HC discs imo .

A link would be greatly appreciated :)

Back to the original question . Running that combination should be fine .

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
Discs were up for £84.00 + postage £5
Pads were £45+Postage + postage £5

E-mailed the guy and offered him £105.00 bit cheeky I know.

Well he e-mailed me back with £115.00 all in

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Discs were up for £84.00 + postage £5
Pads were £45+Postage + postage £5

E-mailed the guy and offered him £105.00 bit cheeky I know.

Well he e-mailed me back with £115.00 all in

Nothing wrong with being cheeky ;) If you don't ask you don't get lol .

Looks like you got yourself a very good deal there .

Offer £75 for the discs on their own im sure he will take it.

Even go in at £70.00

offered £65 and the offer was rejected

M235i / 172
you buy from the same guy mate? im just wundering as it says they fit the megane as well, and i know theyre 260mm standard discs :cool:

M235i / 172
I mean, theyre not 260 are they... megane fitment.. ive e-mailed him, will see what he says and post back up here.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
you buy from the same guy mate? im just wundering as it says they fit the megane as well, and i know theyre 260mm standard discs :cool:

They are the one's you want 280mm . They fit a range of cars , not just the Clio .

The seller " amtex " is actually gsf car parts .

Cup'd Monaco 172
Save you money. Fit plains discs with decent pads.
Gooves add no benefit. you'd be better off changing to braided lines and new fluid

M235i / 172
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLIO-CUP-SPOR...0400381QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Wondering wether to go with these for the price, my car will never be tracked to be honest and if no improvement over standard, they look nice! maybe ony have the grooved ones though... what you think?

doesnt matter if you track it or not mate they are known for cracking easily due to the holes in the dics

You obviously didnt read it again... look ^^

Yes mate I bought them from the same guy.

They are 280mm and were delivered next working day.

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
i was looking at these too, i put an offer in a few weeks back but it was rejected. Can anyone tell me what offer they have had accepted?

Cheers

i was looking at these too, i put an offer in a few weeks back but it was rejected. Can anyone tell me what offer they have had accepted?

Cheers

As said mate I got the discs + pads for £115.00

I reckon he will take £70 + postage

I offered £65 and it was rejected