ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dno wa a shud put on ma clio 15's or 16's any1 help?

clio 1.2 rt 1999
av gt a 99 1.2 rt clio, a wan 2 pt sum alloys on it bt dno wa wd luk beta eiva 15's or 16's n hw much i shd slam d car buy 30mm 60mm n d offset size, can any1 help me out?

if any1 cn thnx v much, alan

I'd guess your asking what sized wheel to use I'm usless on text speek if that wht you've typed.

I'd say 15's

Lowering well depends idealy you should spend some decinet money on suspension for a decinet ride and better handling and grip.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
av gt a 99 1.2 rt clio, a wan 2 pt sum alloys on it bt dno wa wd luk beta eiva 15's or 16's n hw much i shd slam d car buy 30mm 60mm n d offset size, can any1 help me out?

Welcome to the Forum mate.

......however......

Your post is going to get you f*ck all answers if you type it out like that!!!:dapprove:

Only thing you'll get is the pi55 taken out of you and no constructive help.

No offence intended.

clio 1.2 rt 1999

for those who cant read text speak, i said ive got a 99 1.2 clio rt, i want to put some alloys on it but i dont know what would look better 15's or 16's, and what sort of drop would it need eg 30mm, 60mm and what offset size, if anyone can help, thanks

JMR

RB 182 Cup

for those who cant read text speak, i said ive got a 99 1.2 clio rt, i want to put some alloys on it but i dont know what would look better 15's or 16's, and what sort of drop would it need eg 30mm, 60mm and what offset size, if anyone can help, thanks

Buddy, we can all read text. You dont need to abbreviate everything, it doesnt cost any more to put the correct words in here!!!!

I see you've put in another post, good luck in your reply. The guys on here are the dogs danglers!

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi

fmpsl!:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

A red missile
Is this some sort of piss take after Revels hilarious CS retards thread?

Tell me this guys not for real -PLEASE TELL ME!!!