ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

do i buy !!!????

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I trust you are a good mechanic and can weld to a reasonable standard?

If not, then I hope you have deep pockets?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio mk2 ph1
i know basic mechanics plus a bit mechanics. and always happy to tinker with stuff my self and got a mate who works for a fab shop :p im not bothered about comfort or speed just something fun : P i would have to respray it tho :p

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio mk2 ph1
but its hand painted i would paint it the same colour but spray it not hand paint it :p the cost of this would be minimum all i would have to buy is the paint and that would probably be hamerite :p

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BG 182
ive had 2 of these, they had been jacked up with big tyres (one on 31x10's and the other on 33x12.50's) they where horrid to drive on the road but off road are very very capable little trucks. I moved on to vitaras with the same mods and they where a lot easier to drive on road and just as good off road.

SJ - dedicated off road if modded
Vitaras - on road comfortable and off road capable if modded

IMO of course

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio mk2 ph1
ided have a jimny but there too much money for what they are :p looking for something fun doesnt have to be 4x4 any ideas ?